City [Claim]

Big update !
-Now players can create private city where they can’t invite resident but price is less expansive.
-Enity frame destroy now working.
-Arrow damage now working.
-Support dynmap forge now !

:warning: Alpha ==> Beta ! =D

2 Likes

Hey quequiere ! Bien beau plugin pour Sponge que tu nous as fais là ! :smiley:
Je suis actuellement entrain de créer un serveur sous SpongeForge 1.8 (spongeforge-1.8-1577-3.0.0-BETA-1000) et malheureusement ton plugin semble ne pas fonctionner :confused:
Moyen de se contacter pour en discuter et résoudre le problème ? :slight_smile:

Actuellement le plugin supporte uniquement la 1.10 et au dela

i need help i changed the nam of the world and now idk why when i try the command /c or /c info cityname it doesnt work it says error occured while executing the command / by zero

other info of the plugins:
City-0.1.39
spongeforge-1.11.2-2315-6.1.0-BETA-2377

You can’t rename a city directly in the config file.
Or if you do it, you need to change the city name in ALL config file !

To correct the error, please edit and use the first name used for the creation

i mean the name of the world not of the city

the city still there becouse it still saying welcome to dexa and how living dexa and i cna invite players
but th thing is that i can run all the commands except /c info
or /c
The name of the city is dexa but the name of the world is world so i should change world to dexa??? is that

“name”: “dexa”,
“citychunk”: [
{
“x”: -17,
“z”: 8,
“world”: “world”,
“sellPrice”: -1.0
},
{
“x”: -16,
“z”: 9,
},
{
},
{
“x”: -16,
“z”: 7,
},
{
“z”: 7,
},
{
“z”: 11,

Just don’t rename world or wity while this feature is not implemented :wink:
Or save your config file a change name in each file and test yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been using griefprevention for months but lately my players have been making towns/cities and I figured I’d try to get a plugin to help them create/manage their cities. Would running both griefprevention and this cause problems? Like for instance, would cities bypass gp claims if they are on the same area or things like that.

Nyox, I’d avoid running both together, since both will be checking basically all events and stuff. Check out the latest Grief Prevention release it includes the Towns features, a new way to ban items and display them, new menus and a hand variable to deal with managing item usage a lot less tedious.You can make a town, have subdivisions, and it even links up with world edit cui (liteloader version) in order to show you regions and stuff. I think blood was also working with a minimap author to add support for showing the claimed areas in the map. Check out the new features and see if it’s what your players would need, it would also make the transition easier since they don’t have to learn a new system, and neither would you.

I had discovered where the problem was the thing was that if you change the config file to put other chunk cost other city price it will be bug and you wont be able to use the command /c idk if this is a bug but i solved it

Can a user give permission on his parcel to another specific player if he can what is that command

Thank you very much! I hadn’t seen the new version.

1 Like

Hi again im using TotalEconomy-v1.5.3 and City-0.1.39 but when a player try to buy a plot he can i put the plot prices for 25000 and they can claimn the plot for 0 what i mean is city is compatible with totaleconomy???

That’s Sad but i can’t download :confused:

le telechargement ne fonctionne pas :confused:

Peut-être que cela sera bientôt corrigé. Sinon, essayez"Grief Prevention", il a une fonction de ville maintenant.

Download link are corrected
Les liens sont corrigés

Good plugin, this work in version 1.12.2?

I didn’t find Lang file for translate.