Claimed Plugin-Names

Thanks!
Im watching you type it.

Nice writing " Unknow " then you found it

Hehehe… I just realized I stopped working on the list, when a friend of mine came into my room and asked me something about coding and stuff. And to help showing what I meant I took one cell and wrote player.getHealth() player.setHealth(0) into it and forgot to edit it back again. :smiley:

1 Like

Cool whos your friend?
Also what is he/she making?

He’s not on here and new to coding… just asked me a question :3

Oh cool!
Im new to coding aswell,
is he making a kill command? because i noticed player.setHealth(0)
Isnt that to like ‘kill’ the player?
Btw i have tons of questions about coding! I do need help

Btw what repo do i grab?
bit.ly/BukkitJar

Message me and I can help you.
Yes, player.setHealth(0) kills the player, but I think there’s an Entity.kill() function as well; It was just for demonstration purposes. :slight_smile:

Cool! :smiley:
Thanks if you want you can develop plugins with me! :smiley:

I’d like to claim a few names, currently those are BukkitPlugins, but they will be ported to sponge as soon as possible: “Tent”, “PortableLight”, “MovementFx”, “Structures”

As stated in the plugins to be ported thread, I’d like to claim my Bukkit plugins Statistics lite, ImpactTNT and MagicTouch, which I will be porting to Sponge.

I’d also like to suggest the OP to put his list into an alphabetical order, either by the plugin names or the devnames. As it is, the list is very hard to read.

1 Like

I want to claim PaidToWork by son588. (My in-game username.)

Updated the list.

1 Like

I’ll help you with the document if you need.

1 Like

PM me your e-mail and I’ll allow you to edit the doc. :slight_smile:

Sure thing Robin :smile:

EDIT: PMED

We’re now using a Google Spreadsheet instead of a simple Google Doc.
The list is now also ordered alphabetical.

2 Likes

And i helped with the sheet.

Thanks. :slight_smile: Feel free to update the list on your own, whenever I’m away.

1 Like

Sure thing :)’’

I would also like to help if possible i will pm you my email

I’ll add you to the list of editors; Make sure to sort the spreadsheet alphabetical after editing.