Clans/Teams Plugin

I saw MCClans but I guess it’s not for 1.8.9. Would be nice to have a similar plugin but with lesser features than MCClans. Just a simple clans/teams plugin.

/team create to create a team with configurable char limit and cost. Also no special characters like !@#$%^ or spaces etc but allows dash - and underscore _. the team name would also show as a prefix before a player’s pex rank prefix (if they have one) that’s configurable
/team invite to invite a player to join your team
/team join to join a team only possible if you’re invited
/team leave to leave the team you’re in
/team kick to kick a player from your team
/team sethome or sethq to set a team home or headquarters. limited to 1 per team or configurable
/team chat to set your chat mode to the team. Only team members are able to see your chat

and some admin commands for these as well I guess.

For the record (so others people don’t get confused), MCClans is fairly limited in scope, can do every thing on your list ánd works for 1.8.9 :slight_smile:

See my reply here for more info https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/mcclans-player-grouping-by-forming-clans/12562/14

1 Like

Ohh, I’ve personally tested MCClans myself and none of the commands worked. I was on a farily new spongeforge version. Adding from the command Khaoz made on the post, I really thought it shouldn’t work for 1.8.9. I’ll test again to see if it might have been a corrupted file or what.

I get the same results with the new recommended version of sponge and the configs load in; but the plugin doesn’t respond to commands. also noting this is spongeforge we’re talking about.

Thanks, I’ll look in to it later today.

klippers i cant find where to download your clan plugin