CmdControl - Advanced operations for working with commands

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, CmdControl. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Description

CmdControl allows administrators to manipulate command execution and provides utility commands for common actions. Currently, CmdControl can:

• Change the source of a command
  • Apply a delay to a command
  • Send formatted messages with links/commands
  • Generate random numbers within a given range

It might be a bit limited now (and it’ll grow in the future!), but the majority of CmdControl’s power comes though it’s specialized plugins in the /Cmd Series.

/Cmd Series

CmdControl is the core plugin in the Cmd series, and the majority of it’s functionality is unlocked in much more powerful, targeted plugins that depend on CmdControl. If you’re looking for the real power, then take a look at the following plugins:

Documentation

The documentation for CmdControl can be found in the pages category to the right. If you need additional help, you can post a message in the #cmdcontrol channel of my Support Discord. It’s also a great place to keep updated with new developments for CmdControl or any one of my plugins, so feel free to come join in the development fun!

Support Me

There’s a lot of time and effort that goes into making plugins like CmdControl, so if you’ve benefited from one of my plugins and appreciate the work I do please take some time and add a donation through PayPal. Thanks for your support!

4 Likes

I love this plugin!!!

1 Like

As the month draws to a close, CmdControl certainly does not! Version 1.1.0 has just been released and adds in a handful of new features. Most notable is the new Random command for all your random number generating needs, followed quickly by the new command usage system for the in-game documentation.

This version also updates the TeslaLibs dependency to v1.1.0, so behind the scenes a lot has changed (hopefully for the better!). I’ve got a couple plans moving forward for where I want to take this project, but feel free to send a message in the #cmdcontrol channel of my support discord if you have any suggestions!

Changelog:

• Updated TeslaLibs to v1.1.0
  • Added a command usage system to the in-game documentation
  • Change the SendMessage command to Message
  • Added hyperlink and command action support to Message
  • Added Random command to generate random numbers

Special thanks to @Guite-Emortal for their help testing these changes and making sure the release is looking as shiny as something that is very shiny. Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

Hiya all! This release is a bit more of upkeep than anything else, but there are two notable changes. First, message translations have been added to commands - if you’re able to help populate this with translations, please send me a message! Second, a new option has been added to the Random command that selects a random string value. It’s a bit basic at the moment, but there’s definitely room for expansion if there’s use for it.

Version v1.2.0 is available to download on Ore.

Changelog:

• Updated TeslaLibs to v1.1.4
  • Added message translations
  • Added choices option to the Random command