CobaltMarket

CobaltMarket

Version: 0.1ALPHA - INDEV
Download: To be added
Github: To be added
Requires: Core(Eventually will remove this)
Hopeful Release Date: Late November to Early December

CobaltMarket is a plugin that introduces shops into your server. Currently there are two types of shops available for use: Administrator Shops and Player Shops. Each gives your server a way for players to buy and sell their items in a graphical representation so that players can clearly see what they are doing, while minimizing the actual footprint of the shop!

Currently implementation works by sending a command formatted as follows:

/market create [admin] price quantity
This will then give you an item frame and a feather. Place the item frame where you wish to sell your item, then click it with the feather. This registers the item frame and sets the item frame to EDIT mode. Once your item frame is in edit mode, place the item you want to sell inside the item frame. If you included the admin parameter in your command, simply click the frame again with the feather to put the store in STORE mode, otherwise clicking the frame with the feather opens the Store Administrator GUI which allows the player to control their store (images to come), including price control, quantity, and the stock that the store can pull from.

This plugin is still in heavy development and is not ready for public or private use as of yet.
Support will be given via GitHub Issues or in this post.

This post is to be expanded once more functionality is implemented

TODO for Beta Release:
- Core Functionality
[/] - Database Connections
[/] - Create Command
- Delete Command
- Core Command
[/] - Abstracted Implementation
[/] - Event Intercepting
- GUI
- ItemFrame Handling

1 Like

I dont think there was a plugin on sponge for player shops, so good idea! Keep the good work :smile:

Thank you, its actually my first plugin working with Sponge after working with Bukkit/Spigot for years so I have some high hopes for it. Initially it was just for my private server until I looked through the plugin releases and noticed a lack of such a plugin. Really hoping I can have a working model soon so I can get some example images and other stuff posted other than just a description!

2 Likes

Added a quick TODO list that needs to be checked off for a public beta release