CoinPurse - A simple plugin to convert currency into a physical item

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, CoinPurse. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

CoinPurse

A simple plugin to convert currency into a physical item.
To “open” a coinpurse and collect it’s contents simply hold it in your hand and left click!

Coin Purse

Commands

• /coinpurse <amount> - Creates coinpurse in your inventory containing amount of currency by removing it from your balance (Aliases: cp, coinpurse)
  • /cp info - Displays version information about the CoinPurse Plugin.
  • /cp admin <amount> - Creates coinpurse in your inventory containing amount of currency without removing it from your balance

Permissions

Permission Use
coinpurse.use Allows a player to “open” a coinpurse and collect it’s contents
coinpurse.command.create Allows the player to run /cp <amount>
coinpurse.command.info Allows the player to run /cp info
coinpurse.command.admin.create Allows the player to run /cp admin <amount>

Support Me

I will never charge money for the use of my plugins, however they do require a significant amount of work to maintain and update. If you’d like to show your support and buy me a cup of tea sometime (I don’t drink that horrid coffee stuff :P) you can do so here

4 Likes

An other great plugin :smiley:

Can we configure the item used as a purse ?
Can we admin/console create purse for a player ?
Doest the purse have a new name and a description ?

Not yet
You can admin create a purse, but can’t directly place it in the player’s inventory, I can add that feature
Yes! I’ll upload a screenshot later.

1 Like

Added a screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice ! That indeed looks like a purse :slight_smile:

A new version has been released for CoinPurse, it is available for download here.

Shinier Seven!

Release v1.1.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.1.0-BETA-2815

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 7

Enjoy!

Great plugin Zerthick!

I have a request though. Can you have a message given to the player after they open the coin purse? There is just no confirmation to the player that the coin purse was cashed after it was used.

For example: “The coin purse was opened. [amount] [currency name] has been added to your account.”

A new version has been released for CoinPurse, it is available for download here.

You Got Money!

Release v1.2.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.1.0-BETA-2817

Changes:

• Added messages for opening a coin purse and for permission denial

Enjoy!

@Spagz Added :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello ! I report a dupli bug on issue tracker if you can look it can be great <3

I’ll take a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve released a new build to fix this issue on my Github available here: Release No Negatives! · Zerthick/CoinPurse · GitHub Expect a release on Ore soon.

1 Like

No Negatives!

Release v1.2.1

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-2931

Changes:

• Added check to prevent creating coin purses with negative balance amounts

Enjoy!

I cant find the config file, how can i edit the perms or the plugin ??

There is no config file, and you edit permissions with a permissions plugin.

Really late to it all, but I’d like the ability to change the item that is the purse. If possible, maybe designate a modded item so people can use custom currency mod packs to integrate them with digital currency.

how do I deposit the purse into my account?

@Frostdown My apologies for the delay, I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus from plugin development. Changing the item used to represent the purse would be an awesome feature! I’ll probably add that in when I update this plugin to Sponge API 8, when released :smile:

@bigd9802 You should just be able to hold the purse item in your hand and left click in the air!

Can I fix the item fever?

Hello @Techin_Assaraskorn! I’m not quite sure what you mean :thinking: could you clarify your question more? Thanks!