ColoredTablist 0.94 [API 4.0] - Add colors to your Tablist

Nothing appeared in console for me.
For example it said;
RenHax’s name in tab will now display as renHAX <-- not word for word. Either way, it had not changed it.
I’ll reinstall and test again here in a minute.

Added header and footer Commands ("/ctl [header|footer] [“Your Text here”] [targetPlayers])
targetPlayers are all players on the server whith their name matching what you wrote.
Example: “/ctl header “Welcome to Wonderland” *”
This will change the Header for every player on the Server.

Hi, can I so color not only each user, but nice the colors to the groups, that I don’t need color each user?

Is it possible to add a feature of coloring the nametag above a player’s head as well?

1 Like

Yes. When you look at the full configuration on pastebin, you’ll see the “groups” section. You need a plugin like PermissionsEx to configure groups, then add these groups (by using their names) into the coloredtablist config.

I will look into it. When I add an option to do that there should be an option to format the chat too, I guess?

Yes that would be great :wink:

I would say a configurable option because i wouldnt want the prefixes in chat due to pex taking control of the custom prefixes we give.

I agree, yes yes :slight_smile:

First of all, thanks for making this plugin!

A problem I found: color codes don’t work in the suffix.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

Fixed Color codes not working in suffixes.

1 Like

Any updates? ^-^

noticed that with pex and the ladder structure; ctl will randomly cycle through a players ladder with the prefixes in the tablist… solution…?

It also doesnt update Wallibi is in the Builder group. I joined the server after he did. My tags show for me; his do not show on the list.

So it needs some type of refresh interval. If i reload the plugin it does add his tags.

Is this plugin still being maintained? :disappointed_relieved:

i cant seem to get the groups working correctly can someone post a working config of groups?

Update for 6.0.0 ?

please update for sponge API5.1.0-6.0.0
Thank you very for working.

Please update, I have the same issue as @Khaoz

Hi, I am new in the Sponge Forum.
First: great Plugin, and nice work!
But: when I change the default config folder for Sponge, the Plugin don’t work.
Please fix.

Thank you very much for this plugin!

UltimateCore has this functionallity if anyone still needs it
It is api 5 and 6, and has a lot of other stuff too.
You can disable everything but the tablist module if just need that.

1 Like