Command Kits v1.2.0 | Kits of Commands and Items!

Any chance you can add a cost requirement to the kit.

I added it to my server and it shows its in the server plugins but /ck doesnt work at all

Apologies, this plugin has been on the back-burner while I work on PlayerShopsRPG, once work finishes up with that, I plan to overhaul this plugin and update it to the latest Sponge API.

1 Like

I agree with adding command block support. Getting a confirmation would be appreciated.

Thanks for all of your work.

#Let there be console support! Github Releases (by Release)
Release v1.2.0

Minecraft 1.10.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.10.2-5.0.0-BETA-112

Changes:

• Added /ck give <player> <kitName> [args] command and corresponding commandkits.command.give permission, enabling kits to be given to players by the console and command blocks!
  • Updated to Sponge API 5.0.0

Enjoy!

This is more of a quick release just to get this feature out, I will be giving this plugin a major overhaul Soon™

@bai_bo Sorry it took so long.
@SnowBlitzz I haven’t forgotten about the persistent timers, they will be implemented in the upcoming overhaul
@CodingLegend You can technically do this already by using the {PLAYER_BALANCE} dropin, I realize my documentation is out of date and will be updating it shortly

1 Like

NOTE: I fixed it got it working in end

Can you explain how to make a kit im noob at this…

Hello Peeper! Apologies for the super late response, I’ve been on a bit of an involuntary hiatus from development. When you run the plugin for the first time it will generate a sample kit for you to look at, I also recommend you take a look at the documentation in the first post of this thread. I realize that the documentation is a bit out of date and it has long been on my todo to update it. Over the next coming weeks I hope to have some more time for development so stay tuned :slight_smile:

I installed the plugin, however it didnt create a folder or config file that I can find anywhere

i would not bother with this for “kits”, its an AMAZING plugin but for kits i would use nucleus, its basically the bukkit essentials plugin(but better). command kits are great cause you can actually assign “commands” to the “kits”. It does help alot if you post your startup log or some other form of information to help you solve the issue.

As you pointed out dear, it allows you to assign commands to the kits. Which is exactly what I need it for. As for the startup log, for some reason my server does not save the start up logs

does this have a permission node to allow on the use of a kit if your in that group? if i add commandKits.command.tools tools being the kit name to a group will they only be able to get kit tools or all the kits that are available?

yes you got to define what the permission node in the config. here is my config and its working 100% for my setup http://pastebin.com/bknWW3Ag hope it helps!

Oh, thanks that is very helpful

1 Like

your very welcome im glad i could help! =)

Hey, I’m having an issue where every time my server reboots the cooldown on the kits also restart and players can reuse the kits before the time runs out, unsure if I’ve done something wrong in the config as nothing comes up in the console regarding command kits on reboot about an error.

This isn’t a bug, it’s a consequence of how I currently implement timers, I’m in the process of extracting common functionality between this plugin and one of my other plugins Command Books, to form a more stable core for both with (hopefully) some more awesome command scripting functionality! Persistent timers will definitely be one of the issues I address in this coming overhaul :smile:

Is it possible make a requirement like: “You need $ 500 ingame money”?

Amazing Pluggin! Any way to find out all the rules are requirements? I could have a lot of fun with this!!

What would be the key to get the amount of money a user has? Also is it possible to add a cooldown?
(In order to set up costs and cooldowns)