Command Kits v1.2.0 | Kits of Commands and Items!

Is it possible to keep the cooldown after a server restart so weekly kits can only be used once a week? the cool down goes away thus players can reuse all their kits

This is a known issue, I sadly haven’t been able to give this plugin the update it deserves to fix this, I’m hoping to have more time to develop towards the end of this year, I plan to correct this, as well as overhaul this plugin then :slight_smile:

1 Like

So random ish question… Is it possible to set a conditional use, so that, say: Player A uses kit A and player B uses kit A, but then by using that kit, it prevents them from using kits B-Z or the like? Specifically, I mean commands here and not items/etc… Trying to reverse-engineer a factions kind of thing, and not having much luck, though I know absolutely nothing of java, or most coding in general, so if this is a stupid question feel free to tell me so haha

It’s not a stupid question :stuck_out_tongue: Currently that is not possible, when I have more time to devote to development I may be able to add something like that in to this plugin.

Ah, well thanks for the reply then :+1: trying to work out how to do that myself, but not exactly having much luck haha…

For those of you interested in this plugin’s development, please take a look at CommandCore, as this is what I intend to utilize to specify the logic of kits moving forward. It’ll allow for much greater flexibility (loops, conditional statements, variables) at the cost of slightly different syntax. I’m looking for feedback regarding the current features of the language as well as features you’d all like to see.