Common misconceptions about Sponge (and relevant)

I believe that our Web Devs just C&P’d that statement from the original NextStep announcement, it’s a case of outdated data rather than any misattribution, I’ll have that seen to whenever I can get ahold of someone with Server access. I’d best type up a more up-to-date introduction, thanks for letting us know. :smile:

My apologies on behalf of the team for any inconvenience caused.

It’s not as big of a deal as I initially assumed, to be fair. I haven’t honestly heard of Sponge until just recently, but I only got back into modding like a week ago… I sort of falsely assumed it was some fly-by-night new project that would probably never manage a release, falsely claiming the whole community was involved with them.

Now that I can see that is not the case, my tone is hopefully much more friendly and appropriate. :smile:

I wish any modding group only the best, but I can see this was an honest mistake and a simple removal would definitely (or probably, I shouldn’t speak with certainty for a group I’m only a “plugineer” on) remove any animosity between our two communities, and heck, maybe we can even help each other out along the way.

I am happy to see you guys working on a terraingen API, congrats there. You know I love that stuff. lol

1 Like

Discourse is the most bootiful forum software I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes