{Concern for Better Together Update}

Very Concerned Player

1. Will there be a supported Bedrock Edition Server from Sponge anytime soon?

2. The reason i ask this is because i want to have the awesome server functions of Sponge especially with the [Better Together Update] where everyone can connect via their smartphones kindles tablets smart tvs etc.

3. I am willing and patient enough to wait for this and i really hope it can come true, Sponge we love you please help us on our journey to create a huge community for our players!

4. The last reason i hope for this to be possible, Is because Pocketmine Has DIED please oh please Sponge dont let us down! Pocketmine and Nukkit have DIED in their plugin attempts please Sponge ive never asked for anything in my life, Well except for those fancy Versacci Sunglasses but WE REALLY NEED THIS WE LOVE YOU SPONGE HELP US PLEASE!

5. I hope to see something soon Sponge i really do! Especially with all the awesome features Sponge has to offer and the 1,000’s of plugins that Sponge offers would make such an epic experiance for us who play Bedrock Edition and it will add so much functionality and more fun into the game that all users on any platform can enjoy and not have to be worried about having to look extensivly online just to find a minigames server or an awesome well put together survival games server. Lets get it all in one Sponge! We all want to see Sponge take this and over acomplish, You have the capability Sponge and we want to see more Please Help Us Out!

Sincerly, JBREADTOASTY​

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

This may shed some light on the bedrock version of the server and sponge.

Sounds cool @MoseMister I wish we had a server api though :frowning:

Give me 5 years :stuck_out_tongue:

@simon816 damnit its only been 3! lol