Connection Refused; Problem

[15:54:57] [main/DEBUG] [FML/]: Injecting tracing printstreams for STDOUT/STDERR - Pastebin.com Every time I try to log on, I get the same dang message, Java.lang:Connection Refused;

Your server is not even started, because of some errors during startup. You can’t connect to a crashed server ^^

About that errors: Some of your coremods are loaded before Sponge, which causes Sponge to crash. Try starting your server with SpongeBootstrap. That might help…

Also this mod: SpawnOfPsyduck-1.10.2-2.3.3-storagefix copy.jar is not loading due to some file error, maybe try to rename it to something without a whitespace character.

:slight_smile:

That said, SoP is not compatible with the illegal edited versions of Pixelmon such as Pixelmon Dark which OP is using

I have tested Spawn of Psyduck with Pixelmon dark in singleplayer, it works just fine.

Thanks everyone, I found the problem: foamfix. I need to fix a few problems with plugins, then it should work.

let me reword: SoP (and any official Pixelmon side-mods) are not supported to run on any of the illegal Pixelmon edits