This is a port of my old Bukkit plugin from a few years ago.
FriskStick is a plugin intended for use in drug RPG servers. At its core, it’s a frisking plugin, as the name implies. With this plugin, players can frisk others for drugs and, if the other player refuses, even chase them down! Also included in the plugin is a basic reporting system so people can report others for possessing drugs and/or other illicit items and an auto-jailing mechanic for servers that support jailing.
The following is just a brief overview of what FriskStick has to offer. For a full explanation of the plugin, please visit the wiki.
- Frisk players by right-clicking on them with a stick
- If the players refuse to cooperate, chase them down until they do!
- Make reports to tip off the cops
- Drugs found during a frisk? Send the offending player off to jail wihtout even having to do anything else!
- For server admins: nearly everything in the plugin can be configured to suit your server’s needs
- This plugin uses bStats to keep track of statistics like plugin usage and the country in which a server is located. If you don’t want this information to be sent to the bStats website, just set
enabledin the bStats config file (
A full explanation of the config file can be found on the wiki.
/report <player>- Reports a player for possessing illicit items
/report list- Shows the player a list of the reports that have been made
/report delete|remove|del|rm <index>- Deletes a report at the specified index (by default, the index is shown next to the reports when you call
friskstick.frisk- Allows a player to frisk someone
friskstick.bypass- Prevents a player from being frisked
friskstick.report.send- Allows a player to send a report
friskstick.report.receive- Allows a player to receive a submitted report
friskstick.report.list- Allows a player to view the current list of reports
friskstick.report.delete- Allows a player to delete a report