👮 FriskStick - Act like a cop! [v1.0.1] [API 5.0.0] [MC 1.10.2]

This is a port of my old Bukkit plugin from a few years ago.

##FriskStick
FriskStick is a plugin intended for use in drug RPG servers. At its core, it’s a frisking plugin, as the name implies. With this plugin, players can frisk others for drugs and, if the other player refuses, even chase them down! Also included in the plugin is a basic reporting system so people can report others for possessing drugs and/or other illicit items and an auto-jailing mechanic for servers that support jailing.

##:oncoming_police_car: Features
The following is just a brief overview of what FriskStick has to offer. For a full explanation of the plugin, please visit the wiki.

• Frisk players by right-clicking on them with a stick
  • If the players refuse to cooperate, chase them down until they do!
  • Make reports to tip off the cops
  • Drugs found during a frisk? Send the offending player off to jail wihtout even having to do anything else!
  • For server admins: nearly everything in the plugin can be configured to suit your server’s needs
  • This plugin uses bStats to keep track of statistics like plugin usage and the country in which a server is located. If you don’t want this information to be sent to the bStats website, just set enabled in the bStats config file (/config/bStats/config.conf) to false.
    ##:wrench: Config
    A full explanation of the config file can be found on the wiki.

##:tools: Commands

• /report <player> - Reports a player for possessing illicit items
  • /report list - Shows the player a list of the reports that have been made
  • /report delete|remove|del|rm <index> - Deletes a report at the specified index (by default, the index is shown next to the reports when you call /report list)

##:lock: Permissions

• friskstick.frisk - Allows a player to frisk someone
  • friskstick.bypass - Prevents a player from being frisked
  • friskstick.report.send - Allows a player to send a report
  • friskstick.report.receive - Allows a player to receive a submitted report
  • friskstick.report.list - Allows a player to view the current list of reports
  • friskstick.report.delete - Allows a player to delete a report

##:link: Download and Source Code
FriskStick can be downloaded here!
The source code for this plugin can be found on GitHub.

Happy frisking!

1 Like

I’m running spigot 1.11.2 and I get this error on startup.

[17:57:30 ERROR]: Could not load ‘plugins/FriskStick-v1.0.1.jar’ in folder ‘plugins’
org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidDescriptionException: Invalid plugin.yml
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getPluginDescription(JavaPluginLoader.java:152) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-730bb6a]
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:133) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-730bb6a]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:301) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-730bb6a]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:204) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-730bb6a]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:542) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-730bb6a]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_111]
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Jar does not contain plugin.yml
… 6 more

I don’t mean to speak for the plugin dev here, but I would like to point out that Sponge Forums is intended as a support forum for Sponge and it’s associated plugins (and mods). If you could redirect enquiries about bukkit versions to the appropriate forums, it would save us all a bit of confusion, and maybe also help your fellow bukkit users with similar issues.

1 Like

Also that plugin hasn’t been updated in over two years from the looks of it

Latest commit f55fd18 16 days ago

Talking about the bukkit version.

Excuse me, I just confuse how do you decide who is taking the drug? What is the drug in this plugin?

Someone can update this plugin? please