CraftingStore.net | Free minecraft donation system

What is CraftingStore?
CraftingStore is a minecraft donation store system, that aims for cheap (and free) webshops for everyone. We don’t run advertisements on any of the stores, not even the free stores (except a small link to us in the footer).
Our goal is to create a cheap/free and well created donation solution that’s stable and offers a lot of options that anyone can use.

Do you have Discord?
Yeah, we have an Discord server for CraftingStore, located here; https://www.craftingstore.net/social/discord

The plugin
Our plugin supports Spigot & bukkit & BungeeCord and Sponge

The CraftingStore plugin will connect to CraftingStore.net and process any commands that you set-up for the packages.

Download
Download CraftingStore plugin

The price
Our system is mainly free, which offers almost all of the features, and a premium (silver) plan for anyone that wants the “extra” features.

Current Features

• Unlimited packages*
  • Unlimited servers*
  • Unlimited coupons*
  • Custom domain
  • Mail when someone donates
  • Automatic payment processing
  • Own domain on every plan.
  • No (google) ads (only a small footer link)
  • Suggestions?
  • Many more things, and more coming!

Payment gateways

• PayPal
  • Paymentwall
  • Paygol
  • Xsolla
  • We’re working on more in the future!

Setup

1. Create an account on https://www.craftingstore.net/register
  2. Use our setup tool on the dashboard to create the first Server, package, category.
  3. Download the plugin.
  4. Get the API key from the servers page and enter it in the plugin config.
  5. Setup the rest of the store, and start accepting donations!

Commands

• /cs reload -> Reload the config.
  • /cs key -> Sets the key, and reloads the server scheduler.

Example
https://example.craftingstore.net/
You can use a subdomain from our domain or you may link your own custom domain. All subdomains on our own domain have SSL connection. If you want SSL on your own domain, please use the Flexxible SSL from cloudflare, our system wil detect this and handle the SSL redirect.

• = Fair use, don’t try to make 100+ packages / servers / coupons just because its allowed…

What are your policies on Minecraft EULA enforcement?

1 Like

At this moment we do not enforce the EULA, it’s the server owner’s responsibility to comply with it.

Your development is focused only on European servers. Could you add support for payment systems for the CIS? For example Free-Kassa, Unitpay, Qiwi.
I would also like to see the possibility of using rcon connection.

Any specific reason why you would need rcon connection processing? And I noted the payment providers in our suggestions list.

To make it easier for players to gain privileges. With rcon run automatically and the player does not need to do anything.
In addition, Sponge servers can be located on different server machines. It is not safe to open the mysql server port for the network, it’s better not to change it at all, you can use CommandSync to redirect commands to other Sponge servers. For additional protection in this case, it is enough to use iptables.

CraftingStore does not use MySQL, it creates a socket (TCP) connection, and that’s all. You don’t need to open up any ports.

Can I move this plug-in to the MCBBS forum in China?

I will show the original author and the original page.
If you like, I will send you the link of the web page after the successful removal.
I will not provide other download addresses.

Hi,

Can you elaborate on that please?

-Tim

In our continuing effort to phase out the Plugin Releases category, this thread is being locked because the plugin is already listed on Ore.

Check it out: Tim_Kwakman / CraftingStore