DailyRewards (API 5/6/7) - Plugin for rewarding players for every day logging in

It’s actually the same issue that this person is having: https://github.com/SkyFire55/daily-rewards/issues/13

Hello! I might be blind here, but is there a way to reset someone’s rewards after they’ve reached X amount of days? For example, after they hit 100 days, they get set back to Day 1?

Can this plugin support NBT data for reward items?

Under the line "daycap = " you enter the number of days until the cycle restarts. So if you have 5 days of rewards and set this field to 5, then after the fifth day if will restart at the day one reward.

hi their i keep getting an issue where after doing the config im on day 29 the /dr reload gives me error
01.06 18:47:21 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [Sponge]: Error occurred while executing command ‘dr reload’ for source EntityPlayerMP[‘ProfSkylar’/3677, l=‘world_biomesop’, x=-494.77, y=69.00, z=-812.04]: 2
then i restart and then i do any command and it isnt recognised at all
my config

Get this error when I do /dr show 02.09 20:52:49 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: ExiledEdits ran the comman - Pastebin.com no idea what the issue is help would be sweet

Hey, it might be possible to make the same plugin, just to get premium players non premium reward no?

I put the plugin in the carpet of mods and it doesnt go!

After this plugin is installed, only the administrator can check in, how to let ordinary players also check in