[Discontinued] AdminShop [v1.8.2] - Server Shops

Hi, yep, I’m using 0,6b with Sponge 705.

I’ve tried all variations incl. /setitem diamond, /setitem minecraft:diamond., and simply just diamond. The same goes for other items. However, nothing is working …

EDIT: I’ve also tried the id nos

Okay, I’m checking

I think I found your issue - do you have the permission to create and use AdminShops? (As well as to destroy them?) All are above.

I don’t have to set permissions. Destroying/removing the signs works in any case

Edit: [AdminShopSell] works, too

I’m sorry for accidentally flagging the entire thread - mea culpa - very embarrassing

Did v0.6c fix the issue?

I’m afraid not. Again, I tried all variations (on 1519/705)

Edit: can’t use sponge 1521 dev 711 as it keeps crashing on start - reported the issue and was told its been fixed
Edit 2: Download for the latest version 717 doesn’t work. Apparently its being worked on

Wait for sponge to update

Still doesn’t work. It just makes a lot of noises as if it was dispensing items but none land in my inventory. The strange thing is even when I had removed the sign, the noise continued. The same AFTER I removed the plugin from the folder …?

1521/717

http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=g8ag4r3e">

EDIT I think this may be a sponge problem. Because every time I want to pick up any item the sounds occurs. So dont make any changes just yet. I’ll report it and keep you in the loop

Phew - just found out bytheby that Sponge v 717 is corrupted. Last successful build is 716.

And, I’m afraid, AS v0,6c doesn’t work on 716 either :worried:

Just thinking: is Total Economy updated to the latest API? Or doesn’t it have to be?

You should be using the latest TotalEconomy version, if not please update.

I am using the latest version

Does /minecraft:give work on your server? Or for that matter, are cheats enabled?

Yes it works and cheats are enabled - except the command is simply /give player item amount etc

Hi, Hassan!
AdminShop v0.6e runs with errors on latest Sponge 1.8-1521-2.1-DEV-737
Error code: http://pastebin.com/rW1SVsma

[AdminShopSell] is working though

Hmm. I actually fixed that, it might be I didn’t release it yet. I’ll release it today.

Okay, that means it might not work clientside (will on server) until the inventory api is done or at least completed more than it is now.

OK, thanks a lot

There, should be fixed. Let me know if there’s any issues.