[Discontinued] 🗓 Calendar + Time controller [v3.2] [FR/EN]

The permission for /cld set time is calendar.set.time

Thanks for the response, but I mean (/cld), not (/cld set). I’m refering to the base command which prints to the user’s chat the time and date of the server.

You want a permission to use this command /cld?

EDIT: I could add one.

Yes, that is what I was hoping for. =]

I’m developing an RP server so it’d be very useful.

Okay, give me 2 min.

Update v3.2

• The command /cld or /calendar now require the permission calendar.get.time

Require DjxyCore

Links

Awesome - Thanks a ton!

Can’t wait for the doDaylightCycle bugfix!

Keep up the awesome work,
~ WryWolfy

1 Like

Yes, I forget the bug. I will try to check that tomorrow.

1 Like

Can you make it so that command blocks output to comparators a 1 to 16 value representing the percent of the day that has passed?

Not sure to understand.

Like, if the day is sixteen minutes long, a command block running /cld would output what minute it is. If the day is twelve hours long, a command block running /cld would output 4 at 3 hours, 8 at 6 hours, etc. Whatever percentage the day is at, that’s how much of a charge comparators running off the command block output.

Where is the config file, its not in the calendar folder. Does someone actually have to be in the world for a config file to be created?

Have you closed your server after the first start with the plugin?

Excellent! Thanks! What do you think of this Skyrim themed calendar config? http://hastebin.com/iqipojokoh.pl

Edit: Looks like I wasnt the first to try out the Skyrim calendar :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw will this auto broadcast new days/months?

Yes, it will auto broadcast the new day/months.

When typing calendar in “world” it says There is no calendar on your world.
This is my calendar.yml file:
http://hastebin.com/uyekerimow.pl
(I didnt create this)

Do you have an error in you logs?

No error as far as I can tell, just that message displayed.

04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: java.io.IOException: while scanning for the next token 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] INFO found character '\t(TAB)' that cannot start any token. (Do not use \t(TAB) for indentation) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] INFO in 'reader', line 2, column 1: 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] INFO "formats": { 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] INFO ^ 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at ninja.leaping.configurate.loader.AbstractConfigurationLoader.load(AbstractConfigurationLoader.java:157) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at ninja.leaping.configurate.loader.ConfigurationLoader.load(ConfigurationLoader.java:42) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at io.github.djxy.core.files.FileManager.load(FileManager.java:52) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil.loadFileManagers(CoreUtil.java:38) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at io.github.djxy.calendar.Main.onGameStartingServerEvent(Main.java:77) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.GameStartingServerEventListener_Main_onGameStartingServerEvent6.handle(Unknown Source) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:210) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:251) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at org.spongepowered.mod.SpongeMod.onStateEvent(SpongeMod.java:185) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:211) 04.06 12:40:01 [Server] Server thread/INFO [STDERR]: [io.github.djxy.core.CoreUtil:loadFileManagers:40]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:189) 04.06 12:40:01 [Multicraft] Skipped 45 lines due to rate limit (29/s)

In your second line, you have a TAB and it break your config, found it and change it for a space.