[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Is it possible to add a command to load a world?

I’ll try to do this

Is it possible that for every Warp an Special permission exists? In essentials for Bukkit was this possible.
Sorry for the bad english. I’m German…

Short example:

Warp Name: Example
Permission: essentialcmds.warp.example

I’ll do this soon.

Added in version v4.9c, Enjoy!

Latest Sponge required.

And latest of my plugin…

This has been possible since I made /enchant:

This is how it’s meant to work.

Downloaded the wrong one sorry

Wow thanks!
But /warps Shows all warps :frowning: Is it possible that /warps Shows only the Warps that the User can use?

I’ll fix this soon.

v4.9e:

• Brings compatibility with latest SpongeForge

There is no artifact called “Sponge”. Are you referring to SpongeForge or SpongeVanilla? Also they both have version numbers. Use those, it adds clarity.

2 Likes

Or state which API version (yes, we have that too) you build against :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for advice, will keep this in mind for future releases

1 Like

EssentialCmds v5.0:

Commands:

• /mobspawner <mob name> - Spawns a mobspawner with specified mob type.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.mobspawner.use

Tested On:

• Sponge Forge Build 808

Can you add the possibility to limit the home ?

Can you add the possibility to change the afk message?
and i think the possibility of disable afk system don’t work but i’m not sure because i use core and sponge essentials on the same time

/pex group SomeGroup option homes 50
will allow players in SomeGroup to have 50 homes, this has been part of the plugin pretty much since /home was added

1 Like

Is it just me or has all the warps permission nodes gone bad? I have my permissions set up correctly but players are still unable to use them.
Do i have to do essentialcmds.warp.example for all warps? If so is it possible to add essentialcmds.warp.*?

Yes

I’m not sure wild card permissions exist, better go ask @zml about that.

Not a good idea, we have very similar commands which may cause the plugins to interfere with each other.