[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

For his outstanding achievements in the field of Pluginatorism (pluginatorism = the art of writing plugins), inter alia “EssentialCmds” and “Kits”, I suggest that HassanS6000 be bestowed upon the title of “Knight of the Honourable Order of Pluginatorists” (pluginatorist = someone who writes plugins).

3 Likes

To limit the number of homes a player can set?

yeah, simpler than trying to force permissions to properly handle non-boolean values.

1 Like

Sure! Go for it. I’d love to see my plugin used by more people.

I’ll see what I can do… do you want perms for color chat too?

1 Like

Would probs be a good idea

1 Like

That would be really nice of you if you added that. I feel terrible with all the work you are doing. Wish I knew coding better and could help. thanks for everything you are doing Hassan

1 Like

^^ your like the best coding author ever XD and your like the quickest at updating your plugin it seems.
all the love man XD

2 Likes

Thanks so much. :smiley: Nice to know that users of what I create like how I’m doing things :slight_smile:

Hi! Sorry I saw this message a bit late. SpongeEssentialCmds v1.4b adds the permission color.chat.use to enable color chat. However I haven’t yet added a permission for the colored signs yet. Probably will do that later. :wink:

Dont be sorry, you have alot going on! You are really doing amazing as everyone says and also you answer quick which is something that i am not used to. Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem. Check out warps in v1.5 :stuck_out_tongue:

um just an idea but possibly make a command to stop weather till either the server is reset or its forced on? like /killweather? shrugs just an idea cuz weather is so annoying sometimes
and or a setting to prevent weather from creating snow and ice or ice from melting idk just thought it would be a neat idea

I think this is going to become the main essentials plugin/mod for sponge due to how quick you are developing it. But do you think you can think about kits anytime soon? PLz and Thz

1 Like

He has a kits plugin, Go check it out here

1 Like

I see now thz for telling me.

1 Like

Hi there, 1 question: am I right in saying that when I replace SEC v1.2 with v1.5 I delete v1.2, replace it with v1.5 and leave the .conf file as is?

Yeah thats what I did and it works.

1 Like

/spawn only teleports to the given coords, meaning if you are in a different dimension it won’t put you back into the dimension you set spawn in

This is already known. Will be fixed in the future.