[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

I added warp with name that contains space character ex. “Spiders cave”
I needed to add "(as shown in example) otherwise it wont work, but when I wanted to add sign, I needed to add " too and it shows color red as if such warp not exists but I can warp by clicking sign.
Suggested fixes:

• Repair checking if warp exist
  • Remove requirement for " in sign(that way you get extra two chars to put there)

Did you have to add the quotes on the sign or when executing the command??

Okay, thanks for info.

A few bugs I’ve found.

/msg doesn’t work
/tpa
and several other commands. Return with some error.

Please update your Sponge, that was an issue with SpongeAPI that was resolved by @zml.

alright thanks will do.

Both.
I needed to add when using command, otherwise it told me that command was invalid and when creating sign to make it work otherwise it told me that warp doesn’t exist

When will you add the language API for translaters?
I’m waiting for it.

I’d imagine he’s waiting for this to be pulled:
https://github.com/SpongePowered/SpongeAPI/pull/1088

1 Like

I was EXTREMELY happy to see that you had added the blacklist feature onto this mod. It was a huge game changer for server owners who have been waiting on some sort of world guard to be released.

However, /blacklist only works slightly.

If a player has to scroll to the item in their inventory, then it changes to dirt.
But, if a player directly picks the restricted block up in their hand, they can still use the block until they scroll off of it and back on.

Anyway to fix this would be amazing.
Absolutely love your work! Keep it up!

Latest Sponge to this date
Latest Essentials to this date

[+] /god would be a nice addition

/list again ^^
thanks ! <3

Will do it today.

1 Like

I’ll look into it

EDIT: Can I see your log? @Flashback083

1 Like

http://pastebin.com/dwHiUXWA
! thx :3

Announcement:

@dualspiral and I have started a new project, called Nucleus. This plugin is modular, and extremely powerful. It features an API to allow users AND plugins to interact with modules. Once it is out of WIP, I will be discontinuing EssentialCmds, and will focus all attention on Nucleus. I encourage you all to check the plugin out. I will keep EssentialCmds updated and push bug fixes until Nucleus is done, as mentioned on the announcement thread.

Stay tuned for more updates :wink:

3 Likes

Is there a way to have 2 spawns with this plugin? I wanted one when you 1st join so you have to do some quests and read rules etc, but when players do /spawn I wanted to be elsewhere. I know Essentials for bukkit used to have that in some way. If this plugin can’t do it is there any other for sponge that does?

I might be able to add an option to change where players spawn on first join, I’ll look into it.

Will this mean all of the data stored by EssentialCmds will be lost for my server? Would there be a possible way to convert my EssenailCmds files into this plugin?

We will probably make a way to convert, but some data may be lost.

Sucks you are discontinuing this, really do not want to have to switch and redo perms after the switch so I most likely won’t be updating to Nucleus. :\

1 Like

@Lopes_Oo Just do a warp for /warp Spawn