[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

It won’t come up until someone has an item confiscated.

I’ll check it out

1 Like

Release v7.9f:

Tested on SpongeForge 1228

Changes:

• Bug fixes with /mobspawn
  • Bug fixes with safe login.

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

Ill go ahead and test everything again ;D

/god - works perfectly.

safe login - also works perfectly.

blacklisted error messages - decreased a TON, but youll still ocassionally get “confiscating: minecraft: air” or something random that’s not on the list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Is there a way to remove the default “Player joined/left the game.” messages? I noticed that Essentials only adds to it, and does not simply remove them - would there be a way to do it? I am looking into ‘silently’ make players join - without it being showcased in the chat.

I’ll add this soon. :slight_smile:

I’ll look into that bit - thanks for testing everything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

Release v8.0:

Tested on SpongeForge 1229

Changes:

• Changed /time - it now has vanilla format as well as the normal EssentialCmds format.
  • Bug fixes with AFK.
  • Updated the default AFK timer to 5 minutes.
  • Added the option to toggle the announcement of a player’s AFK state changing.
  • Added the ability to disable the join/disconnect messages - just set them to none in your config, and they will cease to appear!

Commands:

• /time [<ticks>] | [<time>] - Sets the time based on input
  • /time set [<ticks>] | [<time>] - Sets the time based on input
  • /time add <ticks> - Adds to the current time based on input

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.time.use
  • essentialcmds.time.set
  • essentialcmds.time.add

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

Is it possible to prevent the AFK messages from appearing if a person is in vanish mode?

That is a good idea, I’ll look into this.

1 Like

Treats me so well, much thanks Hassan!

2 Likes

Where exactly should I put none for no default messages of login and disconnection? I am a bit confused…

I’m confused as to how to actually work with your permissions nodes, do you need another plugin to manage them?

Thanks, will look into that.

You would need something like PEX, if you wish to assign them by groups. This would be what I am using to assign permission nodes: 🔑 PermissionsEx v2.0 [API 5] .

1 Like

In your config.conf

message.login should be set to none
and
message.disconnect should be set to none.

1 Like

Like this? It is what I had done, but it still shows it.
Edit: There is also this, which I thought was what you were referring to as ‘none’.

I mean you literally set it’s value to none not "".

Sorry for the confusion!

For blacklist messages you set it to false

Oh, well I had tried that… With the config set like this, it showed me this upon login. If I put in the config without the ", then I still have the none message as show in the precious picture.