[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Kits works fine by me. Make sure to cancel the permission for the rest of the the kits if you want one rank to have access to only one of the kits you made.

2 Likes

/god, /stop, /list, /helpop, /setname, /lore set, /lore add, and /lore remove! why take them off?

When were these taken off o.O?

What are you talking about? All of these are still there…

look at his post it say it on the 1st page why i tought he removed them lol but he said he didnt

maybad i read it worg i seen remove at the end lol sorry

Sure.

Not sure if it’s possible, but I’ll try.

1 Like

Anyway to allow /seen to look similar to Bukkits version which would show;

{Player name / {Player UUID}
{Player IP address}
{Last time the player was online / current online time if online}

Again, if this is something to save for the other plugin you are developing, then it can wait.

Sure I’ll look into it

1 Like

Don’t work too hard. There are more important things to work on of course :blush:

1 Like

The Polis chat would be lovely, seeing as it was a nice feature of the Essentials in Bukkit :slight_smile:
Nifty thing for the Moderators and Admins

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a position for the place they logged off and where their homeset is as well?

1 Like

Also noticed that the players don’t spawn at /setspawn AND/OR /setworldspawn on their first join.

I’ll test this feature again.

Not sure if something changed in the coding for this… but its been working fine for me as of when I set spawn up 3 months ago.

1 Like

@HassanS6000 @Zorock
Personally, if there is a way to access other’s homes by using the home command, only a list of the names of such homes would be needed.

1 Like

Set spawn is fine by me, world spawn too.

2 Likes

hmmmm weird. Let me see if I can find anything causing this.
Did you use the vanilla setspawn or essentials? I tried both

Vanilla’s works perfectly. Essentials’ does too, at least for my version. What are you using in terms of SpongeForge and Essentials?

spongeforge-1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1230
maybe this is the problem lol