[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Actually, a beta is out. We need testers, but it’s not complete yet! Don’t use Nucleus yet if you need all the features in EssentialCmds.

2 Likes

Yeah I understand it’s still in beta. I’ll gladly help test it

@HassanS6000 Hello, can you add the /tpaall command ? thanks so much !
Best plugin ever :3

In the mean time you can check out this plugin:

I know this is a punishment tool, however there is a command: /punish popular {username} which tps everyone on the server to the specified user. So if a /tpall is something you really need/want I would give that plugin a shot in the mean time. PLUS, you never know, youre staff may enjoy tormenting your rule breaking players :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will add this today.

2 Likes

Release v8.0.6:

Tested on SpongeForge 1263

Changes:

• Added /tpall.

Commands:

• /tpall - Teleports all players online to you.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.tpall.use

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

2 Likes

thaaanks but i want mean /tpAalll -> send request to all players and /tpaccept to be tp >w<
but thanks ^^’

RIP I’ll add both

1 Like

XD thanks so much <3

Release v8.0.7:

Tested on SpongeForge 1263

Changes:

• Added /tpaall.

Commands:

• /tpaall - Requests all players online to teleport you.

Permissions:

• essentialcmds.tpaall.use

Enjoy this Update! :smile:

1 Like

Just wondering if essentialCmds and kits will still be receiving updates even after nucleus is done or not? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ohh the owner of Mirage Craft.
I hear your server is very nice.

Anyway, I believe hassan said it would be discontinued, but updated until nucleus was completed or out of BETA.
Don’t quote me though :^)

2 Likes

after nucleus is at par with essentialcmds , essentialcmds wont recieve updates afaik…

However @HassanS6000 is planning on a config/data translation to nucleus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where did you get that from? XD how did you know.
Well, used to be nice until lack of updates happened.

And ahh I see, thanks

I believe my friend Halornek and his friends play over there, or used to?

Hi, I had an issue when using this plugin alongside SimpleTags where player names would appear twice in the chat in the format of:
“[RankPrefix][Username]: <*Username> Chat”
(Ignore the asterisk - I couldn’t get Username to show without it due to the arrows.)

try removing [Username] and perhaps it should only show once(?) I don’t use simpletags but showing a suggestion lol

Woops, the forums formatting made part of my post not appear - fixed it now. I’m saying that’s what’s appearing in chat.

Thanks for trying, though!

You’ll probably need to disable EssentialCmds chat formatting for that to work, which isn’t possible yet. I’ll try and get this option out soon

1 Like

Suggestion for /nick remove or /nick delete that removes your nick instead of setting your nick to “delete/remove”

Also is it possible to have the username be affected by color codes? Like permissionsex prefixes