[DISCONTINUED] EssentialCmds [v8.1.14]

Yes it is, it is a similar process to how you set the number of homes per group, through Permission Options. For the color of the name, I believe the option is literally namecolor. For example, /pex group Default option namecolor RED

I’ll look into it :slight_smile:

Ahhh didn’t know that. Are there other options I’m missing aside from prefix, suffix, homes and namecolor? Don’t know if there’s even a list but I couldn’t find it on the permissionsex page

The options are managed by EssentialCmds not PEX. :slight_smile:

The only other one is homes, I think…

ahhh :stuck_out_tongue: I see. thanks

Question - does EssentialCmds support commands such as ./give or ./effect? I am trying to find the permission node so it let’s me implement it in a rank with PEX… But I have only found how to do that with Bukkit Essentials.

Nope, EssentialCmds does not override /give or /effect, those can probably be found, with their permission nodes, on the Sponge Docs.

1 Like

Also just an fyi you can use /pex debug then type in any command and look in console to find the permission of that command. Once you’re done type /pex debug again to turn it off.

1 Like

That is certainly useful to know, thanks!

I have some problems:
1)I have built room and then set spawn point inside. It works if you’re typing /spawn or die. But when the new player is joining, he spawn near the room.
2)Firstjoin’s text don’t work.
3)“join” write “@p” instead nick of the player, others (login and disconnect) work fine.

1 Like

I can agree this with. Just an addition to 1) they spawn above the structure for some reason.

1 Like

What I did was use Pixelmon’s ender warp pads and set the pads high in the sky where players would spawn in…
They would spawn in, land on the pad up in the sky and get teleported to the spawn point before even choosing a Pokemon.

;D

how would you know where exactly in the sky they spawn in lol

Isn’t this due to the “spawnFuzz” in forge.cfg?

**# The spawn fuzz when a player respawns in the world, this is controlable by WorldType, this config option is for the default overworld.
** I:defaultSpawnFuzz=20

** # If the overworld has ANY spawn fuzz at all. If not, the spawn will always be the exact same location.
** B:spawnHasFuzz=true

To clarify: This probably means that player will spawn within a 20 block radius of the spawn point if it is enabled.

1 Like

Let me set it to false and see. Thanks!

I know it and I tryed change this parametr to 5 blocks. Nothing changed.

you mean it will still spawn you above a structure?

Yes. But may be it’s only my problem

Try disabling the spawn fuzz altogether and see what happens please

Nothing. Needs air above head, then work almost fine (there is a slight shift on X and Z)