[Discontinued]LootChest v0.9-Beta [API 5.0][API 6.0]

Sry for the wait ppl but I got ill at the last weekend and right now I’m doing alot of college stuff so I will hopefully be done with the next testing-release this weekend. But don’t expect it cause I also have a project going on at college and this friday my team will probably get alot of work.

Just as a small info I am usally busy with college at workdays.

similar to cratesreloaded? Would love to have a plugin like this too ^^

@Khaoz

Looks like a cool plugin, but I do not think I want to implement the cosmetic features of it.
For now I also don’t plan to add stuff like commands which can be invoked as soon as a player opens a chest.
There also won’t be an economy system for now.
Language Support is already planned.
You will know more about how I’m implementing random mode for chests when it gets released.

If there are any other features of the plugin @Khaoz mentioned and I didn’t write a comment about it than you should rather expect that I won’t implement it

Wouldn’t say it needs the cosmetic factors; however, it would have been nice to have rewards that were actual commands not just items. shame its not. Looking forward to the next release. This plugin has alot of potential so we will see where it goes.

Really love this plugin, keep up the good work! :smiley:

however i wonder if u can make it so a chest cant be opened by another player if its already in use
or else the loot will and can be stolen

for example
if a player opens a chest (and never leaves it) he can then take the item someone else gets when they use a key on the same chest.

@FiveEYZ
This is already added to my current dev version and will be released with my next testing release

nice!
will it also fix the “Could not pass” spam we are getting? cause my fml-server-latest.log is already at 114 mb after 18h uptime

@FiveEYZ
Not sure what you mean by that?
But if you are reffering to Txks post I took care of the error.
Well not the one which happend on stop cause that one wasn’t reproducable.

check https://github.com/Akkyen/LootChest/issues/1

@FiveEYZ
I don’t have a check to ensure that the Inventory I get is from a standart MC chest sorry for that ;D
And I will also get an fix for yours ;D

so awesome with fast reply :smiley:
looking forward for the update!

@FiveEYZ
That error got fixxed aswell :smiley:
In the new version I want to release this weekend are alot of bugfixes and new features

found that sometimes the plugin fail to start

@FiveEYZ
Sometimes Sponge doesn’t execute PreInitGame event and I just don’t know why
I gonna move cm to InitGame Event and hope it gonna fix it

nice, bit annoying to have to watch if it started or not :slight_smile:

also, will it be possible in the future to use items/blocks from mods?
cause atm they just disappear from the registered chest every time i restart the server, they become a empty slot in the chest.

can still see the item in lootchest.conf

@FiveEYZ
Update Inbound ;D

Testing-Release for 0.9.1

New Features:

• Added RandomMode System atm there are two different modes ready for use
  • Players can from now on preview chests! (If they have the perm for it)
  • It should no longer be possible that multiple players access the same chest

Bug Fixes:

• Added Inventory Type check so that modded server nolonger get burried under expections ;D
  • Forgot an ispresent() check in the ChestManager for an var in the isRegistered() function
  • Removed the PreInitGame Event cause sometimes it doesn’t get called by Sponge before InitGame

https://github.com/Akkyen/LootChest/releases/tag/0.9.1

If I forgot to mention anything please ask

Have fun testing! :grin:

was going to give u couple of gist links but it might just be better to just give u my server-log
fml-server-latest.log · GitHub (check the end of the raw file)

hopefully it will help :slight_smile:

@FiveEYZ
Please test with this one

https://github.com/Akkyen/LootChest/releases/tag/0.9.1.1

For all others this is just an error with the config file so nothing fatal

@FiveEYZ
Darn damn git destroyed it sorry
Have to reupload it

UPDATE:
@FiveEYZ
Updated DEV Release
You can test it now