[Discontinued]LootChest v0.9-Beta [API 5.0][API 6.0]

Sweet, after that variable, it is running fine on my server. Would be good if the item actually got removed from the chest automatically. I just left a sign infront of my chests reminding players they have to remove the items.

Donā€™t know if iā€™m doing this wrong or this is a bug but it wont let me open chests with a key.

These are my steps when creating a chest:
1). Put items in a chest
2). I do the command /lch register Vote while holding an items in my hand.
3). I punch the chest as directed.

Then when I try to open the chest with key in hand it doesnt open at all. I see nothing in console nor do I see anything in my chat. It stays locked no matter what.

Try /lch getkey and use that key to open the chest

@toxxic

The item or items in the chest get automaticlly removed from the chest as soon as the chest gets closed but I think you rather meant that the item automatically gets added to your inventory and I wonā€™t add that.

@Txk

If you need support please add the following information to your question:

Servertyp: <Forge || Vanilla>
McVersion: Example 10.2
PluginVersion: Example 0.9.1.2

What did you do: Basicly what you wrote.

Console log: If any is available

At first I would try to download the newest version of the Plugin and replace it with your current one.
If nothin happens afterwards check your log for the msg ā€œNo Data to read!ā€ or ā€œData read!ā€ if non of these is appearing it either means your not running a sponge server or your running a forge server without the spongemod.

Noticed like a lot of people want it to be automatically sent to inventory but well, if we canā€™t convince you thatā€™s fine. I understand. The plugin is great already so good job :smile:

I had an outdated Forge on my server. Thanks!

Could I suggest something? Could there be a chat msg saying something like:
"You are in preview mode" "You cannot take this item while in preview mode!"
Because some people will think the plugin is broken if you canā€™t take the item out.

Also when you use a key:
"Your key has been redeemed!"`

@Txk
I have no problem with adding an msg for preview mode but I donā€™t think ppl will read it anyways

I will also add the msg for key redeeming

Can the amount be random amount given an integer range? i.e 1-20, 0-3, 10-30

Sry I wonā€™t be able to do the update I wanted to make till the weekend

@Gershon

Atm Iā€™ve got little time but when I have some free time I will implement it.

I would also love to be able to use this as a vote reward, so Iā€™ll be stalking this topic for when itā€™s updated haha, other than that I love how it works and itā€™s easy to use.

Sorry ppl but I have to put this plugin on hold for now.
I really have far too much to do for my upcoming exams.

I should be back at the begining of march.

Is it possible to add commands to a chest or any plans to do so?