[Discontinued] Monster Arena | MobArena-like Plugin

MonsterArena

I am making a sponge plugin that looks kindof like the MobArena plugin for bukkit.
It is currently in its very early stages, so nowhere near a release, but i want to know what you guys want me to implements in the plugin in terms of:

• Global Options
  • Arena Options
  • Wave Options
  • Bosses
  • Mobs
    and anything else you might think of.

A first look at the arena creation and editing system can be downloaded here!

I am already far on a easy to use clickable menu to setup your arenas very easily. I have started on the data storage, and i have pretty much made the arena system.

Thanks to anybody that will comment suggestions to help me build this plugin.
All suggestions are helpful!

I hope to make this available as soon as possible.

5 Likes

When will that “touch”, then ideas will :slight_smile: When you plan the first release?

I dont know what that first part means, but i plan to release it in 2 to 4 weeks, maybe more, it all depends on how much time i can get to work in the project and how many suggestions i get :stuck_out_tongue:

team based modes and inventory control?

Cool idea, i am going to make multiple gamemodes and the inventory control was probably already required. Thanks!

I made a first look of the plugin available here!

Is this going to be for 1.8.9 and 1.10 or just one?

Once i release it, i will make a 1.8 version as well.

Added an updates version to the download link.

forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2098-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.0.0-BETA-1808.jar
MonsterArena-v1.0.1-1.10.2.jar

Oh i already fixed that, i just didnt upload a new version yet. New release in a few minutes.

New update: fixes the errors and adds further updates.

Mobs not appear? Or am I getting ahead of myself much? :slight_smile:

Yes, way ahead, i still have to make the actual arena game mechanics

Any news about development?

You cant yet, its in very early development. I quit this project for a while, but i will get back to it soon.

This sounds like a fun pluggin! I have a minigame on my server full of sh*t ton of command blocks to summon in loads of mobs with armour and stuff with titles sound effects and so on! This sounds like i can make more with much less hassle with this! I do a waved system of zombies that slowly get stronger and with boss rounds, special drops and rotten flesh as money. It would be cool if you could add a point system every time a mob is killed and these mobs can be used to buy or upgrade gear through GUI or signs!!

Really looking forward to this! <3

oooh and maybe a header that shows how many mobs are left in a wave?

. .....Any news?

Considering the title has discontinued, and the github appears to be deleted, that should have been a pretty good tip off not to bump this thread…