Changes:

• Minor bug fixes

Enjoy this update! :smile:

You’re a moving target!

1 Like

The file structure for me is:

config/polis/

in the polis dir is the config.conf

in the polis dir is also another dir called data, within that dir is a file called teams.conf…

Is this correct and the two files that are supposed to be edited? Just double checking.

When i try deposit money it shows this message…

Error occurred while executing command: No value present

The command i am typing is /p deposit 1000

Yes that is correct, though you should not edit the file names.

The Economy plugin you’re using most likely doesn’t support VirtualAccounts, (are you using TotalEconomy?). Use another one such as EconomyLite, or wait for TotalEconomy to add that ability.

1 Like

That leads to the question what economy plugin do you prefer?

Release v1.9e:

Tested on SpongeForge 1115

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes

Cheers working with EconomyLite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @HassanS6000 ! Good new to see Polis released :slight_smile: I’ll have fun for sure with it. But, I think you may add in the config.conf file the possibility to add a claim limit ( ex: 5 claims for a group of player). Could you do that ? or maybe it’s already exist with the permissions of your plugin ^^

EDIT: Or maybe a claim cap / number of player who join the team.

I will add an ability to set a max claim amount for teams. :smiley:

Can you set it so people not added to the claim can’t kill mobs in the claimed area. Also so they can’t pick up items in claimed areas.

First economy ability and now a claims cap? Polis is becoming complete! Lol

1 Like

Yes! I’ll do this today.

3 Likes

Just pushed an update for Total Economy that adds Virtual Account support. Everything should be compatible and good to go now.

1 Like

Hassan, can you update Polis to say “claimed land for x amount of money” or similar? Right now when making a land purchase it is totally blind.

Sure, will do right now.

2 Likes

Also, can you take a look at a bug? For some reason in SafeZone and my own claimed land I cannot mount horses. It acts like I’m able to get on it, then glitches me off. I haven’t tried in unclaimed land yet. Any ideas?

Edit: Cannot mount in unclaimed land either.

You wouldn’t be able to mount in SafeZone unless you had perm polis.claim.admin.modify, but in your own land and unclaimed land you should be able to. Since you cannot, it may be a Sponge bug. Test further, and report it (if the error is reproduced,) on their GitHub.

Release v1.9f:

Tested on SpongeForge 1123

Changes:

• Minor bug fixes