[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

Go into a battle, you wont be able to finish it, the pokemon will sit at 0 health.

1 Like

they can ren everyone can i safezoned 8 gym areas

using not newest polis the one before it

1 Like

Oh alright my mistake. I thought you were on the newest 2.4

Requests:

1. Can we add a feature for firespread, ice melt, etc…?
  2. Multiple Safezones
  3. Add a tool like a shovel to mark a claim. As a server owner this isnt an issue. But as a player it can get confusing.
  4. Allow claims in claims. Such as chests. That way people who join others towns can have a secure chest to themself. Also if removed they are the only ones with rights to that chest.
  1. Firespread for now you can remove “fire tick” in /gamerules dofiretick false

2. You can make multiple safe zones I believe;
    /polis adminclaim

3. It takes time to learn, but I personally like the claiming by chunk. Try to encourage your users to use the ./polis map to better understand how its going to claim/work.

4. At suggest using the plugin keys for chests and all other items, it’s a fantastic plugin! Just make sure to read the comments and let the plugin keys override the /unlock command. Right now Pixelmon has priority for the command /unlock, which the plugin keys needs for obvious reasons.
    PLUGIN: https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/keys-lwc-like-container-block-protection/
    How to give /unlock priority to keys: Keys - LWC-like container/block protection - #22 by Txk

@HassanS6000

Issues regarding the spamming of “error: this land is claimed”. I know for a fact if you world edit inside of a player claim, you will get the “error: this land is claimed” spammed on your screen until you relog. However, there are other times in which this is occuring.
Here is what is happening:

http://sendvid.com/lddenng5

Here are some errors being thrown in console that may or may not relate to this issue. These two errors were being spammed at the same time and stopped upon me disconnecting. So I figured I’d post them just in case.

19.03 15:06:29 [Server] Server thread/INFO [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [RenHax] executed command pagination 9b84a37d-0290-4a0a-8cb4-1f22803e60a2 next
19.03 15:06:30 [Server] Server thread/INFO [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [RenHax] executed command pagination 9b84a37d-0290-4a0a-8cb4-1f22803e60a2 next
19.03 15:06:32 [Server] Server thread/INFO [io.github.hsyyid.essentialcmds]: [RenHax] executed command pagination 9b84a37d-0290-4a0a-8cb4-1f22803e60a2 next

and the following:

Also was wondering if you had plans to add a /polis changetownname so that players can keep their claims if they choose to change their town names. Other words they /polis disband in order to ./polis create {newname}, which unclaims all of their claimed land.

Sorry if I am bombarding you. I hope you look at my suggestions and error reports as a way of helping the plugin and it’s users. I’m not meaning to place more work on you.

I think it would probably be better for you to just create issues on his github for suggestions so when he does want to start working on them he doesn’t have to scroll through all the posts to find them Issues · hsyyid/Polis · GitHub

2 Likes

Release v2.4b:

Tested on SpongeForge 1212

Changes:

• Added /polis rename <name> to allow users to rename their Polis.
  • Added the ability to specify the cost to create a Polis in the config. It is by default set to 50.00.

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

I will repost with more updates

I want this the most
-/polis plot forsale $$$
-/polis plot buy
-/polis plot allow [name]
or another way for players to own their own plot to protect from greifers

Would be nice
-/polis withdraw
Plot outposts and specific teleports to the outposts

Ahh!! I am pushing a fix now.

EDIT: Redownload v2.4b

1 Like

Command can be fired now, however it simply disbands your town completely. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can confirm, just tested this.

Okay, I’ll check why

EDIT: Found it, uploading fix now.

Release v2.4c:

Tested on SpongeForge 1212

Changes:

• Major bug fixes with /polis rename

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

1 Like

Is the “error: this land is claimed” spam bug fixed in this version?
Because the more players I get the more annoying it gets. I literally cant read chat if someone is messing with their polis

1 Like

It has been reported, but not fixed.

There are a handful of issues that need addressed at the moment and Hassan hasn’t been feeling well as of lately. Give him some time please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone can help me with something? Might be a bit basic, but I am trying to set up an admin region, and when I do /polis adminclaim Adventure (Adventure being the name of the zone), it says “Error! Zone name not applicable!”.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I haven’t found how to set up and/or create an admin region…

Try naming it something else to see if that works

@HassanS6000 any input?