[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

We need the actual error in console, not the chat message. Please pastebin and submit it to the GitHub tracker.

Configs for totaleconomy, turn jobs to false

How come every time the server restarts the tax command gets run? Hypothetically it should be fine but when you as the server admin have to figure out why something in the server config is wrong and restart the server a lot players end up losing 100s of dollars over a short period of time and for no good reason. I am running Polis 2.6.9 but did not see this change in 2.7.0 and have not had time to update yet.

Can someone explain how the PVP system works with this.

Can town members attack allies in unclaimed land?
Can town members attack enemies in thier own land, or enemy land?

As of right now, the only pvp restriction i see is no one can pvp inside safe zones.

Thanks!

polis can not protect the item_frame,
painting, armor_stand :((

p.s.: please tell me, the name of Skeleton Trap Horse in game (minecraft:*****)

They have no name. (wow, that sounds ominous …)

You might be looking for something like this…

1 Like

Thanks!
I would like to limit the spawn of the mob, as it leads to the lags. Ideal would be to add SkeletonTrapHorse in the plugin ClearMob… or wait sponge for 1.11

dualspiral is working on MobControl - should use his Nucleus in conjunction with Polis.

1 Like

not sure if this has been requested/suggested as i have not read through all the comments.

this plugin looks really nice, does it support advanced protections, and by that i mean, like MyTown 2 has an individual section dedicated to setting up protections for any part of a mod through .yml’s, if your curias see the MyTown2 bukkit plugin to see what im referring to.

When I try to create a town I get the Message. “[Polis]: Error! Failed To Create Town!” I am OP

You will check the rights in the Permissions*. the towns are normally created

Oh i forgot about the economy plugin. -_- fail

1 Like

Hi, there. I was wondering if someone could help me. Upon installing the polis 2.6.9 for my network’s direwolf server, it says that the plugin ID is invalid, thus it is not being installed. We currently use another protection plugin, but are wishing to move to polis.

Console log:

Nevermind, guys. i got it working now. It was just me being an idiot :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that I finally have it on the server and configured, I was wondering whether there was a way to toggle mobs, explosives and pvp in a polis? As far as I can see there isn’t one implemented yet, except through safe zones.

Hello, how to disable unclaim automatic ?

Is there a way to only claim an area?

Update for : 1.10.2-2171-5.1.0-BETA-2006 please

It works for it.

Hello polis,

I found some problems with the plugin :

/polis disband : Does not remove claims
/polis invite : Does not add claims

This only works after a reboot