[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

Why does Polis use UniqueAccount?

I thought UniqueAccounts were for players, and that VirtualAccounts should be used for everything else.

It doesn’t use UniqueAccount, mind showing me where you see this?

Ah I was just misunderstanding Total Economy’s save format then. I thought it would save them separately from UniqueAccounts.

An update:

I am going to be adding the ability to customize the messages that come up when moving between claims, as well as an ability to customize the Polis prefix.

In addition, I’m looking into the best way to manage enabling/disabling Polis in certain worlds - this will probably require another rewrite of how the config system works.

Am also going to move claims data from teams.conf to a claims.conf

1 Like

All awesome updates - can you add a subcommand to chat with members of your Polis, or allies?

I’ll add it to the list :wink:

1 Like

So how exactly do you create a safezone? I dont see a command or instructions for that.

/polis adminclaim SafeZone

Is there a way to autoclaim that?

/polis adminautoclaim SafeZone

1 Like

Can you add visual boundaries that show the border of your claimed chunk? Would help lots of players

Sure! I’ll try to do this in v2.2

1 Like

Can you paste a newly generated config.conf file, anyone? I have a server and if you have it on hand instead of me having to do it myself~ :smiley:

Gimme a second I’ll grab you one

Release v2.2:

Tested on SpongeForge 1170

Changes:

• Added /polis chat
  • Added the ability to customize the messages that come up when moving between claims, as well as an ability to customize Polis members prefixes - leaders, executives, and members. All of this is in the messages.conf, and is fully customizable - with instructions and default values already in there.
  • Moved claims to claims.conf

Commands:

• /polis chat - Toggles chatting only to the people in your Polis.

Permissions:

• polis.chat.use

Enjoy this update! :smile:

1 Like

dumb questions here, but how do you prevent someone to be claiming chunks like crazy? is there a place where you can set the limit of chunks a player/town can claim?

Is this monitor-able by staff with the /socialspy command from essentialcmds?

I believe I have come across an issue where players can claim others chunk claims.

In the config there is an option where you can limit the claims, yes

Most likely, as they could easily put it into the list of commands viewed by socialspy, or by default.

I don’t think so, will have to look into it.

Claims cost money. This is the first limiting factor on claiming. Second is as @ProfessorOak stated, you can set a maximum claim cap in the config. :smile: