[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

My NPCS work perfectly fine in our safe zones for default members and such.
Let me take a look at what we have listed for usable(s).

blocks="chattingnpc,shopkeeper,nursejoy,

^ These are the only three we have listed that deal with NPCS and ours work perfectly fine for everyone. Try those out and let me know! :smiley:

Amazing! Thank you now i just need to find out what the NpcTrainers,Move Relearners, and MoveTutors, are i tried all lowercase like that nothingā€¦

Didnā€™t even think of those trainers spawning around zafe zones.
Iā€™ll try and see if I can figure it out, in the mean time feel free to let me know if you find a solution.
Thanks! :smile:

Figured it out it was just trainer,trader,tutor

1 Like

@HassanS6000 Hello, i need tips !
Actually i use foxguard for claim map and claim zone player but i see all commands of your plugins and i have somes questions :

• This plugin can be use for protect map ? (like __global )
  • If i install this plugin and kepp Foxguard, do you know if there are conflits between ?
  • Can i use this plugin for player can make him-self claim and can i set the number of chunk by rank ? exemple
    : Defaut rank : /polis claim : a player have 1 claim 16 16 (1 chunk)
    Vip rank : /polis claim : a player have 2 claims 16
    16 or 1 claim 16*32 (2 chunks)

Thanks for your anwser !

This plugin protects chunks.

They should be compatible.

Not currently, but I can work on that if itā€™s a wanted feature by the users.

2 Likes

Rank defined claiming would be great for donors and such.
I +1 this.

ok thanks and yes if you can add this its very great ! with perm exemple : polis.claim.numbermax and we set with rank ^^ thanks so much !

Some things I would like to address that I feel are ā€œimportantā€:

• Blocks are protected in polis claims, but not mobs or other entities.
    Paintings, boats, item frames, animals can all be murdered or tampered with within claims. I feel like these things are a MUST when being protected within player claims.

• Admin Bypass in safe zones: Users with the toggle enabled can place animals, boats, paintings ETC (entities), but can NOT break them.

• ALL users can place boats down in zafe zones, but can not break them or ride them. OP users and bypassed members also can not break them.

• The use of /smite removes entities such as paintings / item frames and also kills ā€œprotectedā€ mobs. In both claims and safezones.

• /polis toggleadminbypass - this allows anyone with the perm to bypass both player claims AND safezones. I usually give this bypass to staff to allow them to handle situations with playerā€™s and their claimsā€¦ however I do not want to give all staff permission to tamper with safe zones (spawn, event buildings,etc).

My suggestion would be two separate permission nodes;
    polis.adminbypass.toggle - allows anyone with the perm to bypass player (normal) claims.
    polis.safezonebypass.toggle - allow anyone with the perm to bypass safe zone claims.

• Another issue (unless it is in the mod and I missed it) regarding the bypassing feature, is that there is no way for staff to delete other userā€™s claims and I personally find this feature to be necessary. If someone claims around someoneā€™s elseā€™s land to greif for example, no one is able to remove said players claims until the owner or whomever wipes the claims from the polis data folder which is a bit inefficient.

/polis unclaim - You have successfully unclaimed town 's land.

• And of course the alphabetical and numerical / town name limits we discussed earlier <3

Thanks!

Hey man I know you can /usable a item in safezone but is there a command to make it so you can take the item in safezones? I have pokechests with loot and i need plays to be able to take them.

Hey @HassanS6000 is this supposed to be the Sponge version of Towny?

It is not related to Towny but can be considered similar.

1 Like

Iā€™ll look into this.

thank you. They become infinite chests without it

Are you sure you dont have the loot chests set up as infinite chests in the Pixelmon config?

A quick way to check this is to go ahead and set a loot chest down, go into gamemode survival, and LEFT click the loot chest until it reads ā€œpermanent, limit 1 dropā€ and have someone with default permissions test and see if they only get 1.

If they only get one from the loot above, then it has nothing to do with polis and id make sure the loot chest configuration is set up to your liking.

Just tested this and mine work perfectly fine. Iā€™d check your configuration.

# Default spawn mode (FCFS=0, PL1D=1, PUD=2, TIMED=3). FCFS = First Come First Serve, only one player can loot chest, then chests vanishes. PL1D = Player 1 Drop, chest gives one drop per person. Chest remains for others to use once each. PUD = Player Unlimited Drops, chests can be used infinitely by all players. TIMED = Each player allowed to loot again after specified time interval (individual timers). Chest remains after looting.
spawnMode=1

just tried yeah they are not on infinite

oh nvm figured it out! Thank you!

1 Like

Glad to hear :smiley:

I was looking to replace a ā€˜world guardā€™ type of mod with the likes of this one, is there a way that the adminclaim can be made in a radius of chunks? This would definitely help claim large areas.

Unfortunately no, all you can do that helps is turn on ā€œauto claimā€ and that will auto claim any chunks you walk through.

Time consuming? Yes.
Itā€™s also a bit nerve racking claiming a large areaā€¦ in case you miss a chunk. But, luckily he added /polis map so you can see if youā€™ve missed anything.

Which brings me to something,
If possible Hassan, if you could make wilderness/unclaimed zones on the /polis map say green, safe zones dark grey and claims red or something of that kindā€¦ it would make the map feature a lot more useful and efficient. I know Iā€™ve been bombarding you with issues related to Polis, but this plugin is amazing and has a lot of potential. Iā€™d love to see only greatness come of it.

@Rasgnarok, if this is something that doesnā€™t suit your needs as far as having to claim a large area of land chunk by chunk, id suggest looking into FoxGuard or RedProtect which can both be found in the ā€œPlugin Releaseā€ section of the forums ^-^

1 Like