[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

Okay

Not currently, but I can add this feature very soon.

1 Like

I will look it up RedProtect then! I have had some issues with FoxGuard, hence me looking for a replacement. Either way, hopefully with a radius claim, this issue will be fixed quite soon.

Would help tremendously, especially for safezones.

2 Likes

Release v2.4:

Tested on SpongeForge 1212

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed bugs so entities in SafeZone cannot be damaged, even by natural
    causes.
  • Fixed bugs so players cannot damage entities owned or residing in
    another towns claim - other than players.
    *Fixed bug regarding those with admin bypass having access to tamper
    with SafeZone
  • Fixed bug with /polis info not working for towns without leaders -
    SafeZone, WarZone, etc.
  • Fixed bug with commas in names causing issues with getting teams,
    especially with /polis list

Updates:

• Bumped Updatifier Dependency
  • Changed the colors of /polis map as they were confusing to look at.

Additions:

• You can now specify a radius when using /polis adminclaim
  • Added the ability to set a maximum and minimum amount of characters
    for a Polis name - by default this is 30 and 3 respectively.

Enjoy this Release! :smile:

2 Likes

You’re sure you added them as usable? I tried it out and it works for me

Alright, I looked into the issue. Go ahead and try with v2.4 and let me know if it’s fixed for SafeZones.

Fixed this in v2.4. Basically, /polis toggleadminbypass will give you access to user claims, not SafeZone and WarZone. To mess with the zones, you’ll need the permission polis.claim.admin.modify.

1 Like

Pardon me, but I fucking love you.

2 Likes

:heart: you all too.

2 Likes

Alright this is what I’ve found so far with v2.4:

• polis.claim.admin.modify - can successfully break blocks, but CAN NOT break or kill entities/mobs, etc in safe zones.

• Safe Zones are not fully protected by lightening / smite. Item frames / paintings are still harmed/broken.

• Safe Zone mobs are FULLY protected. However, when dealing with Pixelmon mobs, you are unable to kill them almost as if mobs in safe zones were given invincibility. Adding pixelmon ID’s to the usable list do not effect these rules and Pixelmon still remain protected. To further explain; you can battle pixelmon, health will drop, however the mobs will sit at 0 health and will never die.

• User claim’s entities/mobs are having problems. Some times they are protected, some times they are not. For a majority of the time, they are not protected. Multiple different default users could still come and break; item frames, paintings, animals, etc inside of player made claims.

• User claims entities are still broken or killed by smite / lightening.

• Minecraft:boat - is not an added usable in the safe zones, however people can still place them ONLY IN WATER OR A BLOCK RIGHT NEXT TO WATER. Once placed no one can break them or ride them.

• /polis toggleadminclaim - would be nice if it turned off when a player relogs or after a specific amount of time. > this seems to working only some of the time, similar to player claims being protected.

• Map view. Loved the color change, it helped a ton! However, you have both wilderness and other user claims in green. Would there be a way to make SafeZones and other user claims a different color, say red? This would define what you can claim (green = wilderness), what you can’t claim (red = player claims and safe zones), and lastly what you have claimed (gold = your claim).

And I am unsure what is the cause of this, but spamming of “Error! This land is claimed.” occurs. This happens at random times for random players.

At one period I was standing outside of all claims (in wilderness), one individual was building inside of their claim and the only other player online was flying within a safezone and then over other player claims. However, I was the only one being spamming.

There are no errors in console.

Should they be protected from this?

Must be a glitch, I’ll look into it.

I’ll just make the colors configurable.

Alright I’ll check that out.

You’re sure it’s not because you’re executing the command and Sponge knows you’re in the cause and you have permission to modify SafeZone?

Safe Zones are not fully protected by lightening / smite. Item frames / paintings are still harmed/broken.

You’re sure it’s not because you’re executing the command and Sponge
knows you’re in the cause and you have permission to modify SafeZone?

I have 2 other users online whom are doing the testing for me. They are in the default rank and positively do not have permissions to bypass anything and are in their own individual towns. The last person I have online is an Admin with Bypass permissions, but he can break the entities still with toggle false just like everyone else has been able to.

Default Trainer permissions:
“polis.add”: 1,
“polis.executive.add”: 1,
“polis.executive.remove”: 1,
“polis.join”: 1,
“polis.hq.set”: 1,
“polis.hq.use”: 1,
“polis.use”: 1,
“polis.invite”: 1,
“polis.kick.use”: 1,
“polis.leave”: 1,
“polis.claim.use”: 1,
“polis.disband”: 1,
“polis.info”: 1,
“polis.list”: 1,
“polis.leader.set”: 1,
“polis.unclaim.use”: 1,
“polis.unclaim.all”: 1,
“polis.taxes.toggle”: 1,
“polis.taxes.set”: 1,
“polis.taxes.interval.set”: 1,
“polis.deposit.use”: 1,
“polis.map.use”: 1,

User claims entities are still broken or killed by smite / lightening.

Should they be protected from this?

Personally up to you. I was simply looking at the player claiming feature as a claim that would 100% protect you and what you have. So if someone happened to have smite, or lightening happened to strike somewhere important (say, livestock) it would effectively remove said object from their property.

Of course, weather can be turned off and players given smite could be limited.

I think I’ll make it configurable.

Agreed, I feel that would be better suitable for owners depending on the type of server they are running and what they prefer.

Will outposts and plots for members in the polis be added? Aswell as a 12-24 hour server tax as money sink and get rid of in-active towns.

I would like to know if for the player claiming you could do /polis plot forsale, so players can purchase plots that no one else can touch except the owner of the town. edit Also, can you make it so it requires money to create a town as I don’t want a million players in my server to have their own town.

Alright so maybe someone here can help me out with this Polis SafeZone + pixelmon I cant seem to let people fly in the safezone only and they cant use potions on pokemon any ideas? tried usable command didnt work

I reported this issue to Hassan.
It acts almost as if the safe zones give invincibility to the mobs, and well… Pixelmon are mobs ;D
So you will experience that players can not interact or kill pokemon in safe zones for now.

Just let your player base know that battles and such will work in their claims and in the wilderness until an update is made :slight_smile:

We can attack pokemon in SafeZone we just cant potion out of battle or give rare candys etc…

Go into a battle, you wont be able to finish it, the pokemon will sit at 0 health.

1 Like

they can ren everyone can i safezoned 8 gym areas