[Discontinued] Polis [v2.7.0]

Actually, pixelmon:item.PC is not the same id for the block. If you’d like to get the correct ID and you’re running EssentialCmds, simply look at the PC and do /blockinfo it will return the correct block ID to use. Enjoy!

Yup. you are correct there thanks for letting me know or I would have had some troubles again. It’s actually pixelmon:PokeHealer

1 Like

Release v1.2b:

Tested on SpongeForge 850

Changes:

• Various bug fixes regarding exceptions when interacting with other players and with creating towns with the same name as others.

Enjoy this update! :smile:

Release v1.3:

Changes:

• Various bug fixes regarding executives.
  • /polis autoclaim - Will claim every chunk you walk into that is not claimed when toggled on.

In a safe zone, How would I allow them to talk to a NPC? Like Pixelmon Shopkeepers. They are not a block so how would that be done?

I will add support for this very soon. :smile:

EDIT: Added in v1.3b

1 Like

Release v1.3b:

Changes:

• This release changes /polis addblock and /polis removeblock to /polis addusable and /polis removeusable. This makes entities interactable as well. Simply use the same command and add the entity ID - this will make it interactable by players in SafeZone.

What would be the correct way to add an entity o.0? Like Pixelmon.Shopkeeper?

Either Shopkeeper or pixelmon:Shopkeeper, I’d think.

How i Add Use NPC (safezone)? :smile:

Nothing I can find seems to work for adding NPC’s to safe zones lol. Can’t seem to find the right entity ID or however it would be coded. But I can’t seem to find a way to Delete an admin claim, aka safezone.

perhaps add /entityinfo into essentialscmds?

Will try to do this xD

EDIT: Added @Darktilldawn

/addusable <entity name>

Oh how to remove An adminclaim? Also got my shopkeepers working at spawn :slight_smile: Thank you @MoeBoy76 for coming up with the perfect solution to finding entity names.

Uhh… I forgot to do this!! I’ll add it later today

Release v1.4:

Tested on SpongeForge 851

Changes:

• /polis adminunclaim - Will unclaim this chunk as SafeZone.
  • /polis unclaim and /polis claim - Permissions updated again.

Loving it thanks! :smiley: Now, would it be possible to add /polis adminautoclaim? It seems the auto claim won’t do safe zone auto claiming just regular town claiming.

1 Like

Sure thing, will do in a bit

Since your doing that… Here’s an error with /polis invite
-Console Error