**Discontinued** Pore - A Bukkit-Sponge Bridge

Can i have ur skype, i have an offer for you ?

I use Skype for personal communications only, but feel free to shoot me a PM over the forums!

once one has compiled the plugin where in the pore folder is the actual plugin located?

Could you clarify what you’re referring to?

I am referring to the fact that tho the github tells you how to compile the plugin it doesn’t tell you where in the pore file that you generate from the compilation process you find the freshly compiled plugin. I am eager to set up my test server so I can convert to spounge but since all of my plugins have not been ported yet your plugin is my best hope.

Gradle sends compiled artifacts to ./build/libs. However, you can also download precompiled builds from the CI server.

The page is dead as of right now.

Works over here. If it’s still down for you, it must be on your end!

me too :frowning:

According to cloudflare, the host is down.

Call me dumb, but i just did a force-refresh and the site loads… Even tested in a private tab of my browser.

Seems its just my end. Got a buddy to DL and set it to me.

Very weird.

What country are you in? CloudFlare can sometimes be weird with certain regions, at least for my server.

1 Like

USA / California

Mm, I’ve usually only seen issues like that in Europe. I’ll be free most of the day tomorrow so I’ll take a look and see if I can find a configuration issue that might be causing this.

The last time this was said to be unstable was about 7 months ago, it seems you guys still are very motivated to work on this and I am very ecstatic! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

As of today, is this a usable project? I see the latest build on Jenkins is successful, that being said, could we use this? Also, as it is an “emulation” of bukkit, there doesnt appear to be any harm in using it, it just simply wouldnt work if anything, and we wouldnt really lose anything right?

I will give this a shot this evening, to save on time, are there any plugins from bukkit 1.8.9 that people can confirm work?

I’ve gotten very sidetracked by academics and other projects in the past 7 or 8 months, so I haven’t worked on it much personally. However, @Minecrell has done a large amount of work on it since then and according to him Essentials is mostly usable at this point, which should give a decent idea of where we stand currently.

Quantitatively, about two thirds of Bukkit is currently implemented by Pore. If you want, you can check out the script that generated this number in ./etc/progress.sh in the Git repository.

I can confirm that using essentials/groupmanager doesnt quite work. I wll send a log this evening.

http://hastebin.com/divonerili.rb
Error upon running essentials/groupmanager /manuadd

To emphasize:

Caused by: org.apache.commons.lang3.NotImplementedException: TODO

We haven’t implemented whatever that method is yet. You’ll likely encounter quite a few of these while running the plugin.