**Discontinued** Pore - A Bukkit-Sponge Bridge

I really need this fixed please help

(Dont call me a noob)

But could someone help me with a few things

– Gradle : Installed : No Idea how to use or build n such
– How to get the stuff setup to build

Could you please stop spamming this thread? Help won’t get here faster if you tripple post…
Using a Website to dump your log is helpful too.

Thank you! :wink:

Sorry just need help

Seconding @Sammy_Voeller here. There’s no need to spam posts about the same issue. There isn’t any useful information in that log, but as of writing, Pore is very, very unfinished and likely won’t support most plugins even if you’re able to load them.

There are build instructions in the README of the repo on Github.

Yeah, i’m aware of that. And if i could help you i would do that.
But i can’t and probably every other user that has read this topic (and your issue) so far can’t either, sorry.

Pore is nowhere near to finished, most problems so far are due to unimplemented features.

Can i have a link to the jar?

http://ci.caseif.net/job/Pore

So how exacly do we use Pore? I installed it but I see there are no commands?

I noticed there is a “bukkit-plugins” folder. How do we utilize this?

It’s installed as a mod for Sponge, and when first loaded, creates a directory in the server root called bukkit-plugins. It will load any Bukkit plugins placed within this folder when the server starts.

I’ve tried it with Buycraft, Essentials, and FirstJoinPlus and none of them loaded. Any chance Pore only works at a certain version and below or do those three just not work with Pore.

Pore is in alpha stage and nowhere near finished.
Strange behaviour is expected as of now. :wink:
Most events aren’t fired or implemented by Pore, sorry.

There should be Essentials for Sponge, so no need to use the Bukkit ones.
Buycraft sounds like a Ecnonomy Plugin, there are several Sponge Ecnonomy Plugins in development.
FirstjoinPlus? I don’t know that sorry.

Buycraft is a donations plugin :P. If I may ask can you link me to the Essentials for Sponge? Pore will be very useful once its more progressed.

We dont have released Sponge Essentials version yet. We are working on it, though.

Looking forward to this! Keep up the brilliant work! Cheers!

Did anyone knows how to use this?
I try 1446-490 with Pore-212,but loading Pore fail…

Hello, When trying to run pore I receive a few errors.I am not sure if it’s the same as some the errors above, such as the version of sponge I have. I have tried using older version of sponge and have still received errors not all are the same. Here is my latest

This is an issue caused by a recent change to Sponge which we’re working to fix. There’s no ETA as of yet, but in the meantime it should still work with SpongeVanilla.

If I compiled pore at its current stage would it work? or is it not yet functional? and if not is there a place where you post update news on it?