[Discontinued] SimpleVotifierListener [v0.6.5]

Outdated version of NuVotifier. Please redownload it.

Try again, changed it once more…

Worked. :slight_smile: Thanks for all your help.

1 Like

Theres only one version listed

Wheres the newer version? Theres nothing else on github but one previous version 2.3.2… Also take note both versions download as 2.3.2.

Just to make sure I re-downloaded 2.3.2.1 and reapplied… Same errors my friend

http://paste.fedoraproject.org/320126/98756214/

Huh, he might not have uploaded the new version… Let me check…

Could the error have something to do with this…

Unrelated, this plugin doesn’t even utilize Updatifier… I will put a direct link to the correct version on the release.

Thats good… I thought maybe you were trying to load something from votifier when it hadnt been loaded yet and maybe thats what was causing the issue. Glad its hopefully something more simple. Thanks

So where’s the correct version? I’ll see if reverting to the older version works.

Digging deeper into Java… not my favorite language (but not my least) and the way mods are loaded… it would seem you have an issue with order. Sponge loads the mods by filename and alpha-numeric… or numeric alpha for that matter. Renamed the NuVotifier jar file with a 01 in front of it… and it fixed my issue… It’s the same fix for the “other post” I referenced as well. That’s a sponge bug… it needs better dependency handling.

[05:52:31 INFO]: Plugins (16): Minecraft, SpongeVanilla, Blood Money, SpongeAPI, EntityDisguise, Polis, EssentialCmds, Total Economy, PermissionsEx, VotifierListener, ItemAuction, ServerListPlus, Project Portals, NuVotifier, AdminShop, Prism

New Full Log:
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/320608/45508360

Uhh, that should not be the case, as in the dependencies it’s loaded after NuVotifier

Your right alphabetically but not case wise… Upper case files get listed first after files that start with numbers… So NuVotifier can capitalize his jar file or you can lowercase yours. Basically directly listing is just being used for load order. So whatever filesystem order is defined for displaying files is the order they will be loaded… Numbers, Capitals by Alpha, Lower by Alpha. They need to write a simple init system.

It was brought to my attention SpongeVanilla does NOT support plugin dependencies, so yes, you’ll have to rename nuvotifier until then.

Already done… Good to note.

1 Like

I was able to run some tests and it doesnt seem that theres offline voting support. Is this a planned feature?

Yep, planned feature.

Anyway to turn off the notice message in chat. So spammy when you have it connected to a network. :frowning:

Will add that today

1 Like

Sorry to bug you again about this. Any word on an update?

Will do that later today

1 Like

Did you forget about me? :frowning: