DosMike's Plugin Publisher

I wrote a little something for my needs. It’s basically to automate my workflow and hopefully make releasing updates faster.

What is it doing then? After CI/CD (After pushing and testing), this tool will create a GitHub release tag and upload assets to GitHub, followed by creating a Ore Version and uploading the plugin to Ore and finally pushing a notification on Discord. (I didn’t test the Ore upload yet)

Every component is optional (GitHub, Ore, Discord) and it runs off of command line arguments, so it can be integrated into build-scripts. (API keys are supplied through environment variables).

Hope that some people have a use for this and looking forward to feedback.
More information on the GitHub page
Sorry if I confused terms and this is not actually CD. I’m not studying CS.
Ok, I’ll go now. Thanks for reading this.
Don’t forget to bring your towel! Also if you’re still reading this without copy-pasting you’re either on mobile or you have ridiculously good eyes. But now I’ll leave this post for real. K thx, bye.

1 Like

A new version has been released for Plugin Publisher, it is available for download here

Version 1.0.1-20020301

• Fixed a missing break; overwriting --dk with --oa

I’ll just use this thread for update notes, since the Ore category does the same for plugins basically. Hope thats alright :slightly_smiling_face:

A new version has been released for Plugin Publisher, it is available for download here

Version 1.1.0

• This project is now additionally available as Gradle Plugin
  • Added support for Discord messages through WebHooks

I did forget to update the displaly version for --help, but i can live with that

A new version has been release for Plugin Publisher, it is available for download here

Version 1.1.1

• Fix issue with uploading to the Ore repository

Famous last words: “It worked on my machine”