šŸ¦… Eagle Factions šŸ¦… (1.10.2-1.12.2) - A simple yet powerful war-plugin!

Thank you very much. My coding skill is hilariously limited so I have no idea what resource commitment is required for this endeavor. Do you have a rough estimate of when such a feature as a world designated warzone might be implemented?

It think it should be available now. Tell me if it is working :smile:

EagleFactions - Update 0.9.14 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Version: 1.12.2
Tested with: Spongeforge-1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002

Version: 1.11.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.11.2-2476-6.1.0-BETA-2792

Version: 1.10.2
Tested with: SpongeForge-1.10.2-2477-5.2.0-BETA-2793

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

Hello Eagles! :eagle:

Finally, we are welcoming the 0.9.14 beta release of Eagle Factions!

Hopefully this is the last beta release before the 1.0.0 version. :grin:

This update contains a lot of new things and many bugfixes!
I strongly suggest to the a look at release notes as there are absolutely many things that will affect your game.

I hope you enjoy this update and I wish you a great next week! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Release Notes

Added:

• Added recruiter rank
  • Added Possibility to change messages in the plugin. (Language support)
  • Added Option for chaning faction prefix ex. [] to || (Check settings.conf)
  • Added Option for setting worlds as SafeZone/WarZone/NotClaimable
  • Added attack flag in flag command
  • Added invite flag in flag command
  • Added claim flag in flag command
  • Added member command (used for promoting recruit to member)
  • Added tagcolor command (It can be turned off in the settings.conf file)
  • Config nodes which donā€™t exists in settings.conf will be automatically created by themself. However, removing the file & regenerating new one by restarting server is preferable

Improved:

• Reworked layout/design of flag command. (The text that shows now is much more clear and better)
  • Improved performance in the plugin. It works much faster than before.

Fixed:

• Setting factionā€™s home in the territory which does not belong to you is now blocked. Finally.
  • PVPLogger correctly removes player after specified time from the attacked players list.
  • Other small bugs.

Next planned update

• Version 1.0.0
  • There is currently no way to demote member to recruit so in the next update I am planning to remove officer/member commands and replace them with promote and demote command which will work all the way from recruit to officer.
  • SQL Database?? Possibly.
  • Chest Command. Shared ender factionā€™s chest.
  • Removing factions which were inactive specified amount of time.
  • And many moreā€¦

Download available at Github

Thanks everyone for your support and feedback!

And for the mostā€¦ thanks for using Eagle Factions! :eagle:

Hello, add possibility to switch before faction tag the rank

ex : [Officier] Faction_name

Bug : Everyone can open the chests that are claims

Damn, And I thought there will be no bugs in this versionā€¦ :man_facepalming:

I will look at this and possibly release a fix today.

EagleFactions - Update 0.9.15 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Note: This is a beta release of Eagle Factions and does not contain all plugin features.

This update contains just a quick fix for a thing that wasnā€™t implemented in the last update.
It is basically a fix for checking player permissions for interacting, block placing/destroying.

Have a great day everyone!

Release Notes

Added:

• Added option for switching rankā€™s place with factionā€™s tag.

Fixed:

• Fixed bug with checking if a player has permissions for the land. (Placement, Destroying, Interacting)

Download available at Github

Hello, itā€™s ok for the claim but itā€™s not possible to change the english.conf :

####################################################
##################### Coords #######################
TEAM_COORDS=ā€œTeam Coordsā€
FACTIONS_HOME=ā€œFactionā€™s Homeā€
LEADER=ā€œLeaderā€
OFFICER=ā€œOfficerā€
MEMBER=ā€œMemberā€
RECRUIT=ā€œRecruitā€

by

####################################################
##################### Coords #######################
TEAM_COORDS=ā€œTeam Coordsā€
FACTIONS_HOME=ā€œFactionā€™s Homeā€
LEADER="**"
OFFICER="*"
MEMBER="+"
RECRUIT="-"

Iā€™s automatically reset

And remove how to remove the ā€œ[ā€ and ā€œ]ā€ for the Faction playerā€™s rank

I know there is a problem with translations at this point. I just removed some code that donā€™t reset the file and I will need to create something better before next release. I may readd it today so that it will be possible for others to experiment with translations.

[ and ] can be replaced by something different in settings.conf file. The problem here is that you change it for both the factionā€™s tag and factionā€™s rank. So if you change [ and ] to e.g. ! then the enitre message will look like this !factiontag!!leader!Player: message.

I will need to find better way to edit this in the future but I just canā€™t think of something good right now.

Ok,i kepp for the moment the default configuration, waiting the next update.

Thank you for listening

1 Like

Hello, error in my console for EagleFactions :

[Sponge]: Could not pass ClientConnectionEvent$Join$Impl to Plugin{id=eaglefactions, name=Eagle Factions, version=0.9.15, description=A factions plugin that will make managing your battle-server easier. :), authors=[Aquerr], source=/mods/EagleFactions-1.12.2-v0.9.15.jar}
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: null
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection.add(ImmutableCollection.java:218) ~[minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at io.github.aquerr.eaglefactions.logic.MainLogic.addWorld(MainLogic.java:309) ~[MainLogic.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at io.github.aquerr.eaglefactions.listeners.PlayerJoinListener.onPlayerJoin(PlayerJoinListener.java:43) ~[PlayerJoinListener.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.JoinListener_PlayerJoinListener_onPlayerJoin102.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:95) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:335) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:312) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:364) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.common.event.SpongeEventManager.post(SpongeEventManager.java:427) [SpongeEventManager.class:1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at org.spongepowered.common.SpongeImpl.postEvent(SpongeImpl.java:207) [SpongeImpl.class:1.12.2-2611-7.1.0-BETA-3002]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerList.initializeConnectionToPlayer(PlayerList.java:1658) [pl.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.completeServerSideConnection(NetworkDispatcher.java:256) [NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.access$100(NetworkDispatcher.java:72) [NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher$1.func_73660_a(NetworkDispatcher.java:205) [NetworkDispatcher$1.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:285) [gw.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:180) [oz.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:788) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:396) [nz.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:666) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
30.05 18:48:49 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:524) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

A fix is on the way :slight_smile:

Eagle Factions - Update 0.9.16 (1.10.2-1.12.2)

Just a small quick-fix update.

Have a great day everyone!

Release Notes

Fixed:

• Fixed bug that showed in the console when a player connected to the new world.
    I honestly donā€™t know who put it there.
  • Fixed/Improved - Messages that donā€™t exists are created now in the messages file with content MISSING_MESSAGE. Server admin will need to add content manually or remove the file and restart the server to generate the new file with full content.

Download is available at Github

Hey, can I suggest if you add a feature to manage permissions for individual factions - or to allow one way alliances? Or add like another relations class such as ā€œtruceā€ ?

Is there a permission or a setting that disables bucket usage in playerā€™s own faction territory?

@illuminate128 I really canā€™t imagine how would It work. Could you describe more about individual permissions (how could they differ from FlagCommand), ā€žone way alliancesā€ and ā€žtruceā€?

@Auben_Smith No, there is not. :slightly_frowning_face: There may be something like this in the future.

Hey I just got a fresh install of this and I have tested not op accounts and none of them can use /f create, join,leave and ect

You need to setup a permissions plugin to make it work.

got it doing that currently

So, is it not working with permissions plugin?