EasyKits - Kits for all

have you use any of the luckperms commands? tried to do permissions yourself?

just: lp user permission set luckperms.* true

Thats dangerous.

So If you have not applied any permissions then kits should not be interacting with anyone as no one will have permission. So are you sure you havent applied anything else? or another user has applied anything?

nevermind, i gave up

1 Like

hi there,
I really like you plugin but thereā€™s a few isues.

1. all kits ignor the perms of the user making someone without vip rank have access to /kit vip.

If you could hop on my server and help then please dm me on discord Blue Dynamite Games#4481

Well hello, for some reason the limit and cooldown time is completely ignored

1 Like

Cooldown and limits are completely ignored. Looks like a great plugin but cant use it if there are no limits to claiming kitsā€¦ :neutral_face:

How about fixing this plugin please. Cooldown, price, limit, all COMPLETELY ignored.

Ok I solved the ignored cooldown, limit, price issue. I feel fairly stupid but the fix is to make sure the ā€œoverrideā€ permissions are set to false. If these are true, you will obviously override price, cooldown, and limit.

how can you make sure the override permissions on your server are set to false as the server owner? where is the modpack creator so I can ask them?