[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Will do. Adding it to the list of stuff to do and should be done for the next update. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks, for adding these new features.
Is possible to write somewhere the new commands and settings that we can better understand how it work and can configure it?
I fully don’t understand your jobs. You put there for each broken ore or sampling some money, buy they will receive the salary amount in this time when they do nothing?
Its good idea, maybe you can put there to times for job. One when the player do nothing with their job (doesn’t break any settled block in this time) and the complete time for the job. and then the time when he can’t do this job, only others and the time in which they receive the salary.

And is possible to configure the start balance for each group individual? You can cooperate with PEX with this feature.

Thanks. Great job.

quick question, can we add mod blocks to a job? i assume we just use the full name such as pixelmon:Bauxite?

@MoeBoy76

Yes you can, its in the config. Look in your config directory and go to jobs.conf

Miner {
    break {
        "coal_ore" {
            expreward="5"
            pay="0.25"
        }
        "diamond_ore" {
            expreward="100"
            pay="25.00"
        }
        "emerald_ore" {
            expreward="50"
            pay="12.50"
        }
        "gold_ore" {
            expreward="40"
            pay="5.00"
        }
        "iron_ore" {
            expreward="10"
            pay="0.50"
        }
        "lapis_ore" {
            expreward="20"
            pay="4.00"
        }
        "quartz_ore" {
            expreward="5"
            pay="0.15"
        }
        "redstone_ore" {
            expreward="25"
            pay="2.00"
        }
    }
    salary=20
}

You can add Bauxite Ore and some other ones like ruby, sapphire ect. By adding this:

Miner {
    break {
        "coal_ore" {
            expreward="5"
            pay="0.25"
        }
        "diamond_ore" {
            expreward="100"
            pay="25.00"
        }
        "emerald_ore" {
            expreward="50"
            pay="12.50"
        }
        "gold_ore" {
            expreward="40"
            pay="5.00"
        }
        "iron_ore" {
            expreward="10"
            pay="0.50"
        }
        "lapis_ore" {
            expreward="20"
            pay="4.00"
        }
        "lapis_ore" {
            expreward="20"
            pay="4.00"
        }
        "redstone_ore" {
            expreward="25"
            pay="2.00"
        }
        "pixelmon:Bauxite" {
            expreward="30"
            pay="5.00"
        }
    }
    salary=20
}

i know about the file, was just wondering if it works

I am currently in the process of writing a wiki over on Total Economy’s GitHub page that is going over the configuration files and doing stuff such as creating new jobs. The commands are listed above with explanations. The problem with checking if a player is not doing anything relating to their job is that I would have to have a timer for each player, which would most likely slow everything down and that is not something that I want to happen. The start balance is the same for everyone and currently I have no plans to make it dependent on a player’s group. Another user, who is using Total Economy’s API, is making an addon plugin called PayDay which utilizes PEX in order to pay out salaries depending on groups, maybe they would be interested in implementing the different starting balance per group idea in their plugin.

OK, yhanks understand.
Maybe you can then implement one timer for a job. It will start and the job and will have a free time when the job will not be active and after that time it activate it again (it will so cycle the job).

Thanks.

I do not think I will make it so people that are afk no longer get a salary. I will leave that up to server owners to have an afk kicking plugin that will take care of that if they feel it is necessary. I also do not want to make it so jobs are only active for a certain amount of time then become inactive and so forth (I believe this is what you meant by your previous post). I would like the jobs to always be active so players can always do tasks relating to their job.

A new update to the SpongeAPI has been released and due to this, Total Economy will not work with newer releases of Sponge. I have started updating Total Economy to the newest release and I plan on releasing it late next week.

Can we have it where the Jobs now have perms so some can be admin only and such with this new update?

That is planned. Not sure when I will release it but I will try for the next update.

You may enjoy this.

Just a little suggestion:

Utilize the Dragon’s “Boss Bar-Health Bar” to display a players level as a job

For example:

Miner lvl (Level here)
(bar here)
depending on how much exp the Miner has it will go up and when its full you level up. Just a little cosmetic thing.

When a player is unemployed the bar disappears.

That is a very cool idea. I will have to look into this and see how it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

salarydelay=5

Can we have this for each job separately.

1. Can we have a true or false statement for each jobs salary, therefore you are able to disable salaries.

2. Obviously the permission per job that way we can create custom jobs for donators and such.

Just spent a few hours with another dev and we now have all his bugs fixed and such. If you have time and want some help testing these I’m here for ya.

What is the shop keeper in the config?

can you add some balance and value checks to /pay so people can’t do
/pay MoeBoy76 -5000000
and get $5 000 000

http://prntscr.com/8d2q8h Lol yeah.

Yea and yes. Will add these to the list and get to work on these on Monday.

Any chance you could do a quick update with the balance and value checks? If not its fine I will just remove the pay command from the players for I plan on releasing a beta server soon :P.

Oh god that is not good. I will definitely do a check to make sure this does not happen. Adding this to the list. Thanks for bringing this up.

I just recently updated total economy to the new API changes so this will not happen until I get total economy working with that. Sorry. I will work as fast as possible to get those changes in though.