[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

I do not have an IRC. The best way to contact me is through private message. If it is relating to the plugin the best place to contact me would be on this page or GitHub.

Ah ok thanks anyways then.
(Messaged) you

And do you have any idea when it will be? :joy:
I will use your plugin.

I am aiming for next week.

OK, I will wait with you :+1: :joy:

I have installed your plugin and it looks like that it work, but I miss any WIKI to help hoe to configure the system.
Please put anywhere some help with explanation to your config files, that we know what is what, what can be set and how, that we can configure it correctly.

I have also found there a payment for breaking some OREs. Is it possible to change to receive any money for destroying creatures?

Thanks.

I do plan to very soon create a wiki that has information regarding the configuration files. That will most likely be after the next release. Regarding money for killing mobs, that is planned and I am currently waiting for the event relating to that to be implemented into the API.

OK thanks. Hope it will be soon :slight_smile: that I can set it correctly and when you implement it, I don’t need then other plugin. I used on Bukkit MobRewards for it.

And how is possible to set for each group any start amount?

Great job. I like it. :+1:

The starting amount of money is the same for everyone. I have not implemented the option to set the starting value from the config but I will definitely be doing that either for the next update, or possibly sneak it into the update coming out tomorrow.

Thanks, you re great. I thing its good idea to put it there :+1:

Total Economy v1.0.9 has just been released. You can download it here. Please note that in order for everything to work properly, you may need to delete your jobs.conf and totaleconomy.conf files. As well as that you need to make sure you are using version 2.1DEV-584 of Sponge or newer to avoid any possible errors. New additions include the ability to change the starting balance for brand new players as well as salaries that are paid out every X amount of seconds. The salary amount as well as the payout rate can be changed from the jobs.conf file. If you encounter any errors please post them in the Issues section on GitHub. Next up I will be working on a Wiki in order to make it clear as to how to work with config files and do things such as create new jobs. Thanks for using Total Economy and I hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Excuse me, do I allow me to move this plugin to “www.mcbbs.net”

I sent you a private message.

May you add a command such as something like /adminpay?

/setbalance only sets the balance but does not add money to a players balance.

I’m thinking /adminpay can add money to a players balance without taking money from the player who’s executing the command and it can be used from console.

Other than that, I love your work! Keep it up!

Will do. Adding it to the list of stuff to do and should be done for the next update. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks, for adding these new features.
Is possible to write somewhere the new commands and settings that we can better understand how it work and can configure it?
I fully don’t understand your jobs. You put there for each broken ore or sampling some money, buy they will receive the salary amount in this time when they do nothing?
Its good idea, maybe you can put there to times for job. One when the player do nothing with their job (doesn’t break any settled block in this time) and the complete time for the job. and then the time when he can’t do this job, only others and the time in which they receive the salary.

And is possible to configure the start balance for each group individual? You can cooperate with PEX with this feature.

Thanks. Great job.

quick question, can we add mod blocks to a job? i assume we just use the full name such as pixelmon:Bauxite?

@MoeBoy76

Yes you can, its in the config. Look in your config directory and go to jobs.conf

Miner {
    break {
        "coal_ore" {
            expreward="5"
            pay="0.25"
        }
        "diamond_ore" {
            expreward="100"
            pay="25.00"
        }
        "emerald_ore" {
            expreward="50"
            pay="12.50"
        }
        "gold_ore" {
            expreward="40"
            pay="5.00"
        }
        "iron_ore" {
            expreward="10"
            pay="0.50"
        }
        "lapis_ore" {
            expreward="20"
            pay="4.00"
        }
        "quartz_ore" {
            expreward="5"
            pay="0.15"
        }
        "redstone_ore" {
            expreward="25"
            pay="2.00"
        }
    }
    salary=20
}

You can add Bauxite Ore and some other ones like ruby, sapphire ect. By adding this:

Miner {
    break {
        "coal_ore" {
            expreward="5"
            pay="0.25"
        }
        "diamond_ore" {
            expreward="100"
            pay="25.00"
        }
        "emerald_ore" {
            expreward="50"
            pay="12.50"
        }
        "gold_ore" {
            expreward="40"
            pay="5.00"
        }
        "iron_ore" {
            expreward="10"
            pay="0.50"
        }
        "lapis_ore" {
            expreward="20"
            pay="4.00"
        }
        "lapis_ore" {
            expreward="20"
            pay="4.00"
        }
        "redstone_ore" {
            expreward="25"
            pay="2.00"
        }
        "pixelmon:Bauxite" {
            expreward="30"
            pay="5.00"
        }
    }
    salary=20
}

i know about the file, was just wondering if it works

I am currently in the process of writing a wiki over on Total Economy’s GitHub page that is going over the configuration files and doing stuff such as creating new jobs. The commands are listed above with explanations. The problem with checking if a player is not doing anything relating to their job is that I would have to have a timer for each player, which would most likely slow everything down and that is not something that I want to happen. The start balance is the same for everyone and currently I have no plans to make it dependent on a player’s group. Another user, who is using Total Economy’s API, is making an addon plugin called PayDay which utilizes PEX in order to pay out salaries depending on groups, maybe they would be interested in implementing the different starting balance per group idea in their plugin.