[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

I believe I have the code for it but I just need to implement it and I do plan on doing this.

1 Like

Any ETA on baltop?

Took a long hiatus from working on the plugin but just started working on it again. Will start working on baltop soon.

Hi there.
Although the plugin appears to be working properly, on the console I continuously get this error:

[11:15:43] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge/]: Could not pass InteractBlockEvent$Primary$Impl to org.spongepowered.mod.plugin.SpongeModPluginContainer@c6ddbf
java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present
	at java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
	at com.erigitic.jobs.TEJobs.onSignInteract(TEJobs.java:331) ~[TEJobs.class:?]
	at org.spongepowered.common.event.listener.InteractBlockEventListener_TEJobs_onSignInteract92.handle(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
	at org.spongepowered.common.event.RegisteredListener.handle(RegisteredListener.java:86) ~[RegisteredListener.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:240) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.postBulk(SpongeModEventManager.java:227) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:266) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286]
	at org.spongepowered.mod.event.SpongeModEventManager.post(SpongeModEventManager.java:252) [SpongeModEventManager.class:1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.handler$onServerTick$0(MinecraftServer.java:1068) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:650) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:481) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_77]

I am using
forge-1.8.9-11.15.1.1855-universal
spongeforge-1.8.9-1808-4.1.0-BETA-1286
TotalEconomy-v1.4.0

Any idea what can be done on my end to rectify this situation? Again, otherwise the plugin appears to be working properly, just this error keeps popping up.

This was fixed thanks to MarkL4YG on GitHub and will be released soon a long with other fixes.

Sweet Action!
Thanks for the swift tackling of the issue. :smiley:

Does not seem to be related to total economy

It has to do with the job signs in Total Economy. I believe they cause issues when the server is restarted. Regardless, this is an error that is caused by Total Economy that has been fixed for the latest release.

1 Like

Total Economy v1.4.1 has just been uploaded. This update includes a bug fix for job signs as well as the ability to view the balance of offline players using the view balance command. If you encounter any issues please post them here: Issues.

Sweet! Will install this post-haste.

1 Like

So awesome to no longer have JobSign errors on my console.
Super-thanks again! :smiley:

1 Like

Do you mean multi currency support?

If you are talking about multi currency support then yes I do plan on adding that in the future.

Hi, we’re making a Pixelmon server, and we use your plugin, but we thought about a command that you didn’t add in yours : The ability of taking money from a player, like /balance take [player ] [amount]. Could you fix this please ? :slight_smile:

You can just use the the command /setbalance to remove money

Thanks for the answer, but we’re really looking for a command to remove money, that’s for a NPC ^^’

I am making progress on the latest version of Total Economy. Currently only small additions but I am hoping to add, or at least start, some bigger additions. You can follow the progress over on GitHub.

1 Like

Awesome! looking forward to it :smiley:

Trying to make a job where is a make a Pixelmon faint you get money. is there a way to do so!

Not sure, but I am going to guess no as I do not think there is an event in Sponge that handles that.