[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Not sure, but I am going to guess no as I do not think there is an event in Sponge that handles that.

Is there a way to use the Pixelmon mods functions or other mods?

There probably is but in order for Total Economy to work with those functions other players would need to have Pixelmon installed.

Please add /baltop. Have option to print players balances from highest to lowest in a text file or something

The /baltop command has been finished and will be released in V1.5.0.

Thank you !!!!!!

I was just about to come on here and ask for that. xD What good timing. Thanks for your great work on this amazing plugin, my server couldn't run without it!

Thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the plugin.

How exactly would you add Industrialcraft2 ores to the miner conf?

This should be able to be done by using the ID name of the block. For example, iridium ore from IC2 has the name ID of "IC2:itemOreIridium". In the config you would just put "itemOreIridium" and it should work. This is not tested with any mods though. I do not see why it would not work though. Give it a shot and let me know how it works for you. Thanks.

Hi, is the plugin compatible with 1.10 yet?

Hey @Erigitic do we have an expected release date for V1.5?

Currently not compatible with 1.10 but will be in V1.5. @Riddle I do not have an ETA on V1.5 but work is being done on it. Sorry for the wait.

All good Keep up the good work!

It seems to be compatible, since Adminshop is working - or am I missing something?:worried:

I guess I should rephrase that. Total Economy has not been tested with the latest version of Sponge. So there is a chance it could work but there are no guarantees.

Has it been released for 1.10.2, @Erigitic ? Does not seem to load with the newest spongeforge versions, so I am guessing it needs a port to the version.

Not yet. It is being worked on though.

A development version of Total Economy has been released. Download it here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/releases/tag/v1.5.0-dev. This version has been tested with the latest versions of Sponge and Forge. If you encounter any issues please report them here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/issues. This is not the full release of v1.5.0, just an update to allow Total Economy to work with the latest versions of Sponge and Forge.

Is this for 1.8.9 or 1.10.2?