[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Thanks for the update @Erigitic! Cant wait to see the full release of this! =D Stoked for /baltop lol

For every release you can see what version of Sponge and Forge it was tested against on the GitHub release page. Right at the top.

@Riddle No problem. The full release of 1.5.0 is coming along very nicely. Hoping to get it released soon.

So I am trying to make a pixelmon server and set up a shop with an economy plugin I am very confused do I have to look for a shop plugin of some sort since this one doesn't have one yet? and if so are there any recommendations?

Correct, Total Economy does not have shops yet. I have not used any shop plugins before but this one looks promising: https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/adminshop-v1-8-1/8867.

Well I don't want one that uses signs I need one that opens up an actual shop like a creative mode setup sorta to make it super easy I used to work on a server that had that but they never gave me what plugin they used

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think it is yet 100% possible to create chest shops. Again could be wrong, but the last time I tried to do this the implementation was not quite there. If someone wants to correct me on this please do.

In a server called pixelmonmmo I used to work on they had their own shop that went up when they talked to an npc or typed /shop I never figured out how or which plugin though

Was that using Sponge or Bukkit?

I was only a helper I didn't have much access to the plugins sadly so I do not know exactly

Galaxy how long ago was it or what version of minecraft was it?

the pixelmonmmo used to be on minecraft 1.7 but is upgrading now but they are restaffing so I got kicked out

As far as i know sponge does not have any inventory api

You would be better off setting up Pixelmon shopkeepers to do your shops, you can make use of an economy plugin by using the economy bridge side-mod/plugin available on the Pixelmon downloads page

Someone help me out?
Im running pixelmon 4.3 beta 5 and totaleconomy breaks the server. doesnt want to start up at all, says its forced into an incorrect state?
Please help im running version 1.8.9.Thanks!

Derpicidal

With Pixelmon beta 5 all sidemods do not work I believe so your economy connector is the issue.

I know absolutely nothing about Pixelmon and the way they handle mods. But from what @lightningo7 said, it seems like it's an issue on Pixelmon's end.

BETA 5 with 1.10.2 on Pixelmon works 100% just fine with Total Economy. Tested fully.

That's because there was something to update in Pixelmon's EconomyBridge. Re-download it again, not on TotalEconomy's end.

Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick update on Total Economy. I am finishing up the last feature for 1.5.0 and it will be ready to go. Not much was added feature wise as I overestimated the current state of the Sponge API, but there are still some changes/additions which can be seen here: https://github.com/Erigitic/TotalEconomy/milestone/9?closed=1. I am not going to give an ETA for the release as my current schedule is hectic at best, but what I can tell you is that it is nearing completion. Thank you all for being patient and thanks for using Total Economy.

Running TotalEconomy-1.5.0.jar and spongeforge-1.10.2-2073-5.0.0-BETA-1683.jar , and I have an error message everytime that someone does the /pay command.

https://gyazo.com/c67b14d53eee180e8d102989c3405902