[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

http://pastebin.com/5uCmiC7C Is this more useful?

19.08 00:23:20 [Server] INFO UE TotalEconomy{1.0.5} [Total Economy] (TotalEconomy (3).jar)
I thought it was 1.0.8. Why is it displaying 1.0.5?

19.08 00:23:20 [Server] INFO java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.erigitic.main.TotalEconomy
19.08 00:23:20 [Server] INFO [00:23:20] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Caught exception from TotalEconomy

I am almost positive it is because you do not have Java 8. Install Java 8 and try it again.

K well I have contacted my Server Hosting, now I have to see if they will update the server that it is on to java 8. If not welp, love the plugin/mod, but can’t use it :confused:.

Sounds good. If you need any more help please feel free to leave another comment.

Q: why compile for use with Java 8? Anything written for Java 7 will also work under Java 8. Besides, there is only Oracle Java 8 available, which is extremely slow and demanding on resources. And I’m told that OpenJDK 8 is still a long way off.

As stated in an earlier post Java 7 is “end of life” so I would like to stray away from using something that is no longer being updated. Regarding slow performance, I believe earlier you said you use linux so it may just be a Linux thing. I have not tested this so I do not know.

Yep, I do use Linux. However, there is no official Java 8 repository for Ubuntu/Debian. There is a roundabout way to install it but minecraft wont start on that config. I’ll install Win 10 together with Java 8 on a separate drive to see if it works on that platform

Hi, Is it working with the latest Sponge build? While I have only crash and with this plugin the MC will not start.

I haven’t tried it on Win yet but other plugins may cause the problem. I suggest you remove them and re-instal them one by one to see which one is playing up.

Works with sponge build 570.

I have 577 while some things work there. When the plugin will work with newest versions?

I’d make PR for latest SpongeAPI maybe, but there is no build file in the repository. I’ve already created issue, so we have to just wait for author.

I look there and there was a newest release 580.
OK, hope you will have it soon :slight_smile: I would like to set the economy plugin :slight_smile:

wait for the author or rather the doctor …? :smile:

Create a new thread asking the community for help with your Java 8 problem. It’s quite usable on Debian.

I want to try a couple of other things first failing which I will.

Edit: I got it working without updating to java 8 lol. Peace

Sponge .570 has it working Lol. Phew, that was a close one!

Glad to see you got it working.

Total Economy will be updated to the latest Sponge version when the next update to Total Economy comes out. If something happens before then that prevents Total Economy from working with newer versions of Sponge, then I will update then as well.

What is your IRC?