[Economy] Total Economy v1.7.1

Great idea. Will do that for the new update and future updates. Thanks.

The plugin wont run and will prevent my server from running.
I’m using the latest build As of 9-8-15 (607)

The current version of Total Economy up for download does not work with newer versions of Sponge. The next update coming out in a few days updates to the latest changes made to the Sponge API and is made to work with the newer version of Sponge.

Any idea when this update will be out? >.< Not be rush or anything its just this is the only plugin i’m waiting on to be updated. Because I have AdminShop depending on it. Also the current version will prevent my server from starting.

If you want to use it right now, you’ve got to downgrade all plugins to Sponge 591. This is the last version before the grand/great events 2.0 update. Most plugins won’t work with 591 and 591+ at the same time.

Staff decided it’s best to break plugins again right now instead of waiting any further. Sorry for any inconvenience :confused:

I plan on finishing up testing and documentation tonight as well as releasing it tonight if all goes well. Sorry about the wait, I would rather delay the release a few days then release a buggy and/or broken plugin.

1 Like

Version 1.1.0 of Total Economy has just been released. You can download it on the GitHub page here. This version fixes a couple of bugs and also adds some user requested features such as the option to disable salaries for individual jobs, an admin pay command so admins can give money to players, and permissions for jobs. Thank you to those people who suggested these features. Documentation over this update, as well as the rest of Total Economy, is in the process of being made over on the Wiki. If you encounter any issues or have any suggestions or complaints, please post them on the Issues section. Lastly, thank you all so much for using Total Economy and I hope you enjoy Version 1.1.0.

1 Like

Thanks @Erigitic

1 Like

Just got done with the documentation for version 1.1.0 of Total Economy over on the Wiki. Whenever a new update is released I will go ahead and update/add to the wiki to correspond to any and all important changes made to Total Economy.

Any idea when the update will be out? I’m still waiting on support for 621.

Does 621 break Total Economy? If so I will get it updated tomorrow.

Yes it does. I’ve been running my server without it for a while

Ok. Sorry about that. Will get it updated tomorrow. Thanks for notifying me.

i had an issue with SpongeEssentialsCmds but TotalEconomy is working fine for me on 621

i have a same :slight_smile:

Just tested the current version of Total Economy with with 621 and everything seems to be working fine. Do you have any console errors?

Hmm… Its seems to work fine now. Thanks anyway!

How to get out of a job.

The only way to get out of a job is by changing your job. If you want to have your job set back to “Unemployed”, you should be able to do /job Unemployed

You cant do the command