EconomyLite - An economy plugin for Sponge

Update on the error above: Already resolved.
The error came from currencies.conf, NOT from config.conf.
The error seemed to be that the symbol of my currency included; $, which was not accepted.
I fixed this by putting the symbol inside double quotes and now it works like a charm.

Can anyone please confirm that SQL integration is working?
Because I am getting an error saying Economy Lite is trying to log into the database without using the password I set it to useā€¦

[12:44:41] [Server thread/INFO] [economylite]: EconomyLite 2.15.1 is initializing!
[12:44:41] [Server thread/INFO] [economylite]: Using currency: Coin
[12:44:41] [Server thread/INFO] [com.zaxxer.hikari.HikariDataSource]: HikariPool-2 - Startingā€¦
[12:44:43] [Server thread/ERROR] [com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool]: HikariPool-2 - Exception during pool initialization.
java.sql.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: Could not connect: Access denied for user ā€˜ecouserā€™@ā€˜localhostā€™ (using password: NO)

Does Economy lite work with your other plugins? (Jobs Lite and Payday) Will it add to the same balance or will the 2 plugins break each other?

Hello, ca you add a moneycap in EconomyLite ?

Hello, canā€™t multiple currencies be used at the same time?

None of the commands are working for me. It is saying unknown command. (This is with all the permissions as well)

Hey iā€™ve got a question. Iā€™m running EconomyLite along with FtB Quests, and I want make it so players can collect money from completing a quest. I attempted doing this with the command /econ add @s 5000 . But this didnā€™t work. Any way you can help me? Thank you.

Hi i have a couple people on my server that have ben banned and deleted their player data but their names still show up in /baltop. i have tried using /econ remove but their names dont appear. is there a file that i can access to find thier uuid and delete them?