Enigmatica 2 Server crash with Spongeforge

Hello all,

I’ve been trying to set up an Enigmatica 2 server (1.12.2) with SpongeForge, and I can’t seem to get it to work. I tried all applicable config changes in the common crashes thread to no avail. Here’s the crash report with which I’m having trouble figuring out what the issue could be:

Thanks

Edit: added proper pastebin link, too many tabs open lol

It looks like something is modifying the save handler in a way that Sponge doesn’t recognize.
com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionError: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/storage/SaveHandler
See if you can remove or disable whichever mod is handling world saves (probably ftbbackups), and try again.

Unfortunately no luck with removing any mods that seemed like they could be messing with world saves. I’ll just have to do some trial and error with removing different mods it seems.

I recall this coming up in the Discord channel a while back, and finally found it:
" farseek made more changes I think in 2.5 that made it incompatible again". Try rolling back (or removing) Farseek.
[EDIT] The full pinned message:
For those you in the future searching the Discord for SpongeForge and MC Eternal v1.5 ; I have with the help of the SpongeForge dev team, and EmperDog (MC Enternal team) I resolved the launch crash issue. Please follow the SpongeForge FAQ mod compatibility to START with your fix: Mod Compatibility — Sponge 8.0.0 documentation (Start from the top and work your way down the mods listed and related fixes) The modpack comes with FarSeek v2.5.1 . The SpongeForge FAQ suggests to use at least v2.5.0 and above. That isn’t the problem though; MC Eternal v1.5 comes with Streams-1.12-0.4.9 ; if you downgrade Streams to Streams-1.12-0.4.8 the server WILL launch and generate a world. PLEASE read the changelog for Streams-1.12-0.4.9 and see if the legacy stream generation is applicable to you. [with thanks to Isuress]

I removed Farseek and it’s dependent mod streams and the server works now, thank you!

1 Like