EpicBoundaries is a Sponge Minecraft plugin that enables the use of world instances.
Use the included commands to replicate a world to use as an instance which will disappear once unused, or include this as a dependency to your own plugin to use the instances features.
The plugin is designed to work with Sponge API 7.0.0 (Minecraft 1.12).
To install it, just drag and drop the jar file into the mods folder on your server.
/apparate world x y z [player] : Teleport a player or the command executor to the given world to a given position.
Permission : epicboundaries.command.apparate
/create-instance world-to-copy x y z [player] : Copy a given world to create an instance that will be removed when nobody use it.
Specify the X, Y and Z coordinates to teleport the specified player or the command executor.
Permission : epicboundaries.command.createinstance
- /apparate-group world x y z [player] : same as apparate, except it works with external party plug-in (CrowdBinding or NT-RPG)
- /create-instance-for-group world_to_copy x y z [player] : same as create-instance, except it works with external party plugins (CrowdBinding or NT-RPG)
IInstanceService : Give access to the instance manipulation commands to a plugin
- boolean apparate(String worldName, String playerName, Vector3d position) : Teleport a player to a world at a given position. Returns true if the player was teleported.
- int apparate(String worldName, List playerNames, Vector3d position) : Teleport a group of players to a world at a given position. Returns the number of player successfully teleported.
- Optional createInstance(String worldToCopy, String playerName, Vector3d position) : Create an temporary instance from a world and try to teleport the player to this instance at the specified position.
The plugin is available on Github, using its release system. So, head to the release page and download the latest !
- The world you want to replicate cannot be the default world, so you will have to create another world (just like a dimension) within the world folder.
- If you wish to test the plugin without creating a world yourself, you can generate the nether/end world ingame, then enter “/create-instance DIM-1/DIM1 0 100 0” to generate a new instance ! (please be in creative mode) Check into the world folder and you will see that a new folder with an UUID has been created : this world will be deleted when nobody is within your world after some time.
- The plugin was designed to replicate a MMORPG instance system, but can probably be used for other use cases.
- The Onaple dev team now have a Tipeee, if you’d like to show more support. (We like comments too)